In Stitches, which is the official blog of the Quilt Shoppe and the Holiday Cloth Shoppe, is having a really fun bingo game, which is starting on December 10th. A prize will be awarded each day to a lucky person who is drawn from all the comments posted, and then one person who reaches BINGO will get the Grand Prize. You must submit your list of 25 words by December 9th, so hurry and enter. This is going to be so much fun, as I did it last year and loved it.Hurry up and join in on the fun!
4 comments:
Thanks Micki,
Sounds like fun, I might join! I hope you are doing well!
Happy sewing!
Oh, this is going to be fun.
My list is, Noel -Snow-Jolly- Merry- Elves- Holly-
gingerbread- Fir tree- Packages-
glitter- plum pudding- Tinsel-
chestnuts- Santa Clause- Star-
Manager- Wisemen- Baby Jesus-
cookies- Ribbons-
Wreaths- Snowmen- Luminaries-
Wasel, Fruit Cake.
Sounds like fun, but I am getting to the point where I can't keep up with the blogs I follow, lol.
I wanted to thank you and your visitors for the wonderful post and wonderful comments and compliments.
Debbie
Thanks for telling us about the bingo. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment