Friday, November 5, 2010

AccuQuilt GO Winner

Mr. Random Generator picked a number and a winner. I wish that I could have given a GO to everyone, but there was only one lucky winner, and that winner is Maggi from
To Dream to Stitch.....Yeah Maggi! I know Maggi will put the GO to use as she is a super talented quilter. Congrats Maggi, and I am thrilled for you!!!!!!! Do you hear me screaming for joy all the way from Ireland?

Thanks to AccuQuilt for giving me the opportunity to give away a GO. I was so excited to do that!

Thanks also to everyone who entered! I truly wish that I could have given a GO to each and everyone of you. I did get a chance to meet some new friends, and that is always wonderful.
Enjoy your weekend, and again congrats Maggi!

33 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

Congratulations to Maggie
Hugs Janice

Irina said...

congratulations Maggie!!! Go on quilting!!!

Mommarock said...

Congratulations Maggie! I'm very happy for you. How exciting!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to Maggi.

Rhanda said...

Congratulations, Maggie!!

Mama Pea said...

Way to go, Maggie! I thought it was mine, but I guess it was Maggie's! ha ha!!!

Kathy MacKie said...

Congratulations to Maggie! I'm sure she will put it to great use!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Big congrats .... and hope you show us what you make Maggi!

Carol said...

Yeah Maggie. Love her blog.

Gene Black said...

Yaay for Maggi!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Maggie!

Debbie

Barb said...

Congrats to the winner....

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

way to go Maggie! we'll be watching for your projects :)

pamdux said...

Awesome Maggie have fun.

Liz said...

Congratulations to Maggie, how exciting for her and well done Micki...
Lizzie
xxx

Just Ramblin' said...

Congratulations, Maggie. Nola

quiltmom anna said...

Congratulations to Maggi- I know she will enjoy it and create beautiful things with it - she is a very talented lady.
Thanks for hosting such a nice giveaway- it is always fun to see what is happening on your blog.
Regards,
Anna

Quiltaholic said...

Congrats Maggi what a FUN win! Can't wait to see what you make first!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Maggie, Warm Regards Lyn

Marianne said...

Way to go, Maggi! We expect you to email pictures to each and every commenter you beat out when you make your first quilt using the AccuQuilt GO!! LOL

Sue said...

Yay for Maggi and Micki!

Zlaty said...

Congrats to Maggie! I am sure she will love to use it!

Have a nice weekend, too Micki!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Maggi! How wonderful you won it, I hope you have so much fun with the Go!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh man, is Maggi going to be happy! Was that you I heard!!!

Anita said...

Aww congratulations Maggi. Don't you just love a winner!! Kind regards, Anita.

Greg said...

Congrats Maggi!! And welcome to the Accuquilt family!

Maria said...

Congratulations Magggie. i am sure you will LOVE using the GO!!!

Quiltsmiles said...

Thanks Micki- and Congratulations Maggie. Even Though I was not the winner, I and probably many of us dreamed of being "the one" so it was fun. GO!!! Maggie!

Rafael's Mum said...

Congratulations Maggie! so exciting for you!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congratulations Maggie and thanks for hosting the giveaway.

A Plain Path said...

Congrats to Maggie! I know she is thrilled!

Fleurette said...

Congratulations to Maggi!

Anonymous said...

I know h I have said this to you personally Micki, but thanks so much for this fantastic win. I am truly thrilled.