Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Quilt Pattern Magazine Giveaway on Facebook and Some News

I am having another giveaway for the year's subscription to
The Quilt Pattern Magazine on Facebook. Please go to Facebook and leave a comment, and I will choose a person on Thursday, 12 noon my time. The comment must be made on Facebook for the giveaway. I will announce the winner on Facebook and also on my blog on Thursday.
Good luck!

I have to tell you...Joe won an E Machine 350 Netbook...It is on its way to us. I was so surprised! It came at the perfect time, as our laptop has been turning on and off...Don't ask me why. It should be arriving at the end of this week.

Hope your are having a wonderful week so far!.

16 comments:

Mommarock said...

I keep trying to go to your facebook link to sign up and leave a comment, but when I do it says this content is currently unavailable :( Momma wants to enter ...

Barb said...

YOu two are lucky ducks...can't wait to hear about the notebook.

VickyB said...

I tried leaving a msg on Facebook and was unable to do so. Guess I am not as versed on the internet as you are. I would love to win that beautiful magazine as I am not familiar with it and it would be a super bonus.
I must comment on your upgrade to Facebook and connecting the two. Super look. Congratulations on the notebook win.

arlette said...

Congrats to your win!!!!, the notebook looks gorgeous!!!!
Sent you a request in FB, although I'm not a lucky duck yet, lol

Melissa ;-) said...

Congrats to Joe!!! I couldn't leave a facebook message either, but asked to be a friend and maybe that will make the difference? I am not very savvy on FB either.

baukje said...

Lucky guy he is/you are!!!!! I am not on facebook, so I cannot play for the prize.

Judy S. said...

You'll both love the netbook. DH got one for Christmas and it's great.

Maggi said...

Congratulations to Joe on his win. Seems that your winning streak is rubbing off on him.

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

It looks like I need to be your FB friend in order to post a comment on your wall for the giveaway .. but I couldn't even find the 'be friends with this person' on your FB page. :-(

So, I would *like* to leave a comment on FB for the giveaway. I would *like* to be friended by you in order to leave a comment. But alas, it seems I can't do either.

So, if this counts as a FB comment, that would be awesome, 'possum. :-)

Anonymous said...

SURE WANTED TO LEAVE A FACEBOOK POST TO WIN THE SUBSCRIPTION TO THAT WONDERFUL MAGAZINE, BUT JUST COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ??


jldouglas@wispwest.net

lvitzthum said...

Congrats on the new netbook! It looks like I'm not the only one that cannot leave a comment on your Facebook site - I'm on Facebook also, but there's no "comment" button showing . . . I "shared" your giveaway on my Facebook site, so will that count?
Linda Vitzthum
lvitzthum@alaska.net

Villa-loredana said...

Hello dear, congratulation to Joe, I want to live a comment, but can't open the face, or it's not find, or not find the comment. Have a nice time. Loredana.

Deborah said...

Lucky you and Joe, congratulations!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations to you two on the great win!

health quotes said...

I would love to win that beautiful magazine as I am not familiar with it and it would be a super bonus.Congratulations.

Chris H said...

Woo hooo to winning a laptop Joe!