Kelly from IHAN is hosting a Beam N Read Blog Hop from June 27th to July 1st.
Kelly asked me to be one of the blogs in the hop, and I got a free Beam N Read to try out. I will be explaining what the Beam N Read is all about and also reviewing this product on June 28th, and I will be giving away one of the Beam N Reads to one lucky person who comments on that post.
As several bloggers are involved in the blog hop, check out this link, as Kelly will be posting the schedule of the blog hop very soon there, and then you can visit each blog that is involved in the hop and enter all of the giveaways for a chance to win a Beam N Read.
I am so excited to be a part of this fun event! It will give you all not only a chance to win a Beam N Read, but also allow you the opportunity to meet some wonderful bloggers and see their awesome blogs. That is what is fun about blogging... I love visiting blogs and getting inspired by so many talented people.
Just wanted to tell you about it,and please do attend the hop and just have loads of fun!
Don't forget to visit me on June 28th, where I will be reviewing the Beam N Read and also giving you a useful sewing tip. Also, you may be the lucky one to win a Beam N Read for your very own!
13 comments:
That is one I was looking at, since I can't see close up like I used to, would be fun to follow the blogs and see what other's think of it.
Debbie
How fun for you, Micki. That would come in mighty handy.
I will watch. have to google this first. I have no idea what that is. lol.
Kerstin
I've never heard of a beam n read either!
Looks like a great sewing tool, even though they say it is for reading.
I will be back for the hop!
Ohhhhhh let's go to the hop, oh baby , let's go to the hop.....hahaha
GO McIloy!!! :)
OK, you have me curious!
Ummm!!! sounds interesting!!! I've never heard of this before!!!
I will light the path for you too my dear...see you then..
We've been gone or I'd have wished you a Happy Birthday earlier! I fogot that you were also a Gemini. Cute photos of your new doggie!
I can't wait to read your explanation of what this is. I haven't a clue.
I dunno, but Beam N Read sounds REALLY DODGY to me...are you sure its all above board now? Donegal folks, sure they'd pull the wool over your eyes as soon as look you...I just dunno...
Enjoyed reading your blog -- I'll be back again.
Post a Comment