Wednesday, January 12, 2011

International Quilt Festival In Ireland: Keeping you Posted


I have mentioned before that we are having an International Quilt Festival in Ireland on June 7-10 in 2012. They are beginning the preparations for the show. Jinny Beyer will be at the Grand Opening of the Quilt show, and after an elegant dinner, we will be entertained by Trad on the Prom performing Irish music and dance, and you can enjoy a bit of the music here:


Here is Trad on the Prom's website:

I know a lot of you are writing me that you are planning a trip. This will be one quilt show you won't want to miss.I will be keeping you up on all of the events that are being planned. I posted this on Facebook too. Think of the fun we could all have....I could find out the best place for us to stay near the festival, and we could all meet there and have a blast!

Keep Smiling!



8 comments:

Bunny said...

Hi Micki! Sure wish I could come to the show. But this year we are going on a cruise I would love to go back to Ireland it is the most beautiful place. Maybe someday again. We could stay at our friends cottage the link is on my blog. Hugs and thanks for visiting my daughter's blog she was so excited.

Barb said...

Wow...that does sound like alot of fun. Glad for the update..

Nat Palaskas said...

Wow Micki, an International Quilt Fest in Ireland! Are you going to be there too? Wish I could be there as well - hugs Nat

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I think you are going to have sooo much fun here Micki!!! Dzintra♥x

WoolenSails said...

Would love to come and visit Ireland, but I don't do planes, lol. I will enjoy it through your eyes though.


Debbie

Needled Mom said...

It will be a fun event and you will have a great time getting together with fellow bloggers. I'll bet the place will be packed with wonderful quilt lovers.

Janet said...

Ohh...this is very tempting...I'll have to think on it for a bit.

Wacky Woman said...

I have a daughter who so wants to take a trip to Ireland. Just can't do it this year. The show sounds lovely though.