Please go my home page and see the winner!One World, One Heart is starting again, and I will be participating in the blog tours and having a giveaway in honor of this wonderful event. I am so happy that it is starting , and it will be running till February 17, 2011, as you can see by the wonderful logo presented by Lisa, who is hosting the event.


I so enjoyed it last year, and especially loved meeting new people. I always think of riding a magic carpet when I think of this event.... Sitting on the carpet and travelling magically to all of the participating blogs and being whisked into their worlds. It is a wonderful way to meet people from all over the world, even though you might not ever see them personally or visit their wonderful countries. Well, it is time again for another tour, and I am so excited!
I wanted to tell you about myself a bit...I love to quilt, do watercolors, make art journals, and do scrap books. I am inspired by nature and always by the wonderful bloggers that I have gotten to know. That is why I love this event...it gives me such inspiration when I visit all of the blogs.

My giveaway will involve 3 prizes for the lucky winner:
1. A book called Luminous Landscapes by Gloria Loughman, which is truly inspiring. You will love creating the landscapes, but I loved the sections on using various stitching techniques to achieve thread painting with your machine.

2. I went to one of our local craft
stores and bought this adorable sheep who has a shamrock on him and is wearing the cutest scarf....I just love sheep.
3. I am including Butlers Mint Truffle chocolate, which is
incredibly tasty and made here in Ireland....yes, it is called Butler, but I don't love it for that reason....It is just yummy!
All you have to do is leave a comment below, and please do so only in this post.
Then on the 17th of February,2011 at noon Ireland time, I will draw a winner using a random generator. I will mail the prize to any place in the world, so it is open to anyone. The winner will be notified by email.
Please do join in ,and visit all of the participating blogs listed at the Whimsical Bohemian Blog and join in the fun. It should be a blast! Thanks to Lisa so much for hosting it! Enjoy the whole event!!!!!
301 comments:
1 – 200 of 301 Newer› Newest»The book looks wonderful, the sheep IS cute, and I do love some chocolate! So please throw my name in the hat! Thanks, Micki!
Chocolate... I will agree that the Butler's chocolate is yummy!!! The sheep is adorable!! Hopefully he'll find his way to my house!! Thanks Micki!!!
chocolate.. mmmhhhh. yeah. the sheep is very cute and the book very tempting. I would love to have a chance to win.
Thank you Micki.
Fun event! Your kitten is so adorable!!!What a face!
That book looks amazing! Please throw my name in the hat. Congratulations on the arrival of your kitty. A real sweetie!!
Well I'd love to learn how to stretch my machine skills. Thanks for the chance! (And who doesn't love chocolate and sheep?)
I would love that sheep! It would evoke memories of our tour of Ireland when we had to stop so frequently to just let them pass first. Also would love the Butler chocolate, a surname in my husband's
family. Count me in!
This sounds like fun and that little sheep is just precious. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog, you are how I start my day, read blog, shower, breakfast, etc. Carline
Hey Micki.. great prizes! The book would certainly be a learning experience. but the sheep would keep me company.. and the chocolate.. would be GREAT in stressful moments :)
The sheep is just wonderful. Last friday our second grandchild was born, a girl. This should be a cute sheepy for her babyroom....
Love that little sheep! And by the way, your new kitten is the cutest!!
Hi Micki,
Just happened on this today. What a lovely idea and lovely giveaway! The sheep is adorable.
I've been wanting to make a landscape quilt for a couple years now- jut not sure where to begin. I would love to win the book, and of course the little lamb. And Chocolate? Yes Please!! LOL
Yes please Micki...please count me in...Enjoy your magic carpet ride...Dzintra
PLease put my name in the magic hat, as I love all, and my sheep need a partner, she is so lonely on the shelf, with love Loredana.
Micki, the prizes are great. I've never tried landscape stitching. Maybe this book might kickstart it? And the sheep is so cute. I'm only into toy animals. Ooh, the choc is just my thing tho' if I win, I'll have to share with me kids.
I'm going to gift that sheep to my daughter for her tree next year..she doesn't have too many ornaments...I use to buy myself a new one every year...
That book looks inspiring for painting as well...looks like a good read....
I can't believe it's already been a year since the last one! Amazing how fast time goes by. So glad you are participating again this year!
The book looks great and the sheep is cute. The chocolote look oh so good. Please throw my name in the hat.
How exciting. I will have to check the event out. Thanks so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog.
Willow
I'll head that direction next to check out the blog. Cute little sheep!
Micki, your giveaway looks great. Thanks for the chance to win. I love the picture of your new kitten. That is one of the things I really enjoy in the blogs, seeing the pictures of their pets, especially as the pets usually enjoy the quilts! Looking forward to seeing more of your work and kitty.
Hello my dear , not sure if you are aware of Stash Manicure...but if you would like to be a guest blogger.I am sure we would welcome you with warmth...
and since I do enjoy some chocolate..please include me too...
Oh, what a great giveaway! Thank you for offering it, Micki! I'd especially love the little sheep to remind me of you over there! Come on over to my blog and see my giveaway, too!
Great giveaway! I love that little shamrock sheep! How fun it would be to get a gift from Ireland. Thanks for the opportunity!
Hi Miki,
My husbands CD won best Celtic CD of the year. We also filmed a wonderful DVD of his music. Eire Ilse of the Saints...www.johndoan.com
Hope to win the book..
Love to meet you in Ireland someday when we come again.
A peek of DVD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkxR21OVx0
Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking it out and giving me a chance to check out your great blog.
Zentangles are addictive and there are great groups on Flicker that can give you amazing ideas, the best thing about them is once you get comfortable with them you will want to do them on everything..LOL
T'Rina from Boise Idaho USA http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
You had me at "chocolate"!
Deborah
homemakerhoney.com
homemakerhoney @gmail .com
Hi Micki & nice to meet you!
I love sheep :) so pls count me in!
Love your giveaway!
Greetings from Tuscany, Italy
Mila :)
#58 on Magic Carpet
Lovely to meet you.
That book sounds wonderful in a number of ways, and such an inviting cover. Wishing you a lovely OWOH event.
Lots of great door prizes! I'm into sheep, too so am hoping to win that one!
Thanks for finding me via OWOH! Look forward to exploring your blog some more!
Janet, Pacific Northwest, USA
Hey Micki..I remember you from last years event...thx for being so supportive of my work...maybe you'll get your rock poster this time around...good luck, thx and count me in...june #75
Another American ex-pat! Howdy! Your prizes are great. Enjoy!
I would love love love a chance to win, please add me in...and thank you for stopping by and leaving your kind words about my work. I appreciate it.
I'll return,
Lisa
Awww, that kitten is adorable... Now back to OWOH. :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway. Please enter my name into the hat to win your adorable prize... I just love that little sheep too! :) and mmmmmm minty chocolate!
http://smittenwithspirit.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart.html
Hi Miki!
Thanks for visiting my blog-Healing Woman. It's very interesting that you taught at a Navajo reservation. I studied with the Hopi's.
This past summer, I took my granddaughter, Marcy on a trip all over the U.K. and Ireland. We loved it and loved Ireland so much.
Your door prizes are fantastic! Please add me to your giveaway.
I'm going to go back to your blog now and become a follower. I know I'll love reading your posts.
Great prizes!!! I'd be thrilled to win them :) I just love Ireland! Please enter my name into your draw! And thanks for visiting my blog!
Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar #88
http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
Owwwwww...love your gifts...LOVE CHOCOLATE...Love to read and that lil sheep is adorable!!! I'm so happy that you came to visit me today...please come often!!
Hugs,
Regi
What a lovely description of flying around the world on a magic carpet! Thank you for stopping by my blog and including me in your door prize give away!
Oh, my gosh! I want one of each! Especially the book! What wonderful gifts you are offering! Please visit me at #123 in the OWOH event.
Hi Micki :)
I'm doing the OWOH giveaway too....so much fun to meet so many people.
I'd tell you something about myself...but you already know me.
Smiles,
Kelly
I would love to have a chance to win.
Thanks for sharing such a nice blog, you are how I start my day, read blog, shower, breakfast, etc. Carline.
Hi Micki,
So nice to meet you! And what a wonderful giveaway--oh my gosh! And I love your new kitten--so precious!!!
I will look on here to see how I can become a follower.
XO
Cindy
Thanks for passing by on my blog. I looked around at yours, which is lovely. Greetings,
Lovely book i love your kitten a friend of mine had Birmans and they are beautiful cats ...Nice to meet you thanks for visiting my blog.......x
http://lorna-artymess.blogspot.com/
Lovely book i love your kitten a friend of mine had Birmans and they are beautiful cats ...Nice to meet you thanks for visiting my blog.......x
http://lorna-artymess.blogspot.com/
Hi Micki - thanks for visiting my blog - please add my name to your list - that book looks so yummy!
Hello Micki, it's my first time entering your giveaways. I love, love truffle chocolate~ By the way, I'm also thinking about hosting a OWOH giveaway, but am still working on what to give away. Make sure you come by my blog when it's available. My blog will surely stand out, since I might be the only one from Taiwan!
Hi Micki,
thanks for your sweet visit, and for inviting me here-
I will love to winn one of your great prizes, dear-thankyou-
p.s. your kitten is the cutest I`ve seen.
Dorthe
denlillelade@mail.tele.dk
Hi lovely to meet you waving from the UK
Wow !!! Your work is amazing - and that book looks brilliant - I will dream of winning !!!
I have joined your followers so that I can come back for a longer visit
My owoh No is 177
Your blog brings back memories of my trip to Ireland two years ago (where I was introduced to Butlers chocolates) Thanks for visiting my blog.
Ciao! I am so happy to meet you today on the wings of OWOH! Thanks for visiting me and giving me a chance to win your wonderful giveaway – what an adorable sheep with true luck of the irish and chocolate (need I say more?)!!
Hugs, ♥ ♥ ♥ Antonella ♥ ♥ ♥
wing stop #153
Hi there! Cute giveaways! Can't go wrong with chocolate either...hehe count me in ti win.
Thank you for visiting me! So, you are a transplanted Irishman! I love it! I think your giveaway is wonderful! I am your newest follower!
great!
xxx Susi
I would absolutely love to have the little sheep for my daughter because she loves sheep and her birthday is coming up...Thanks for offering this giveaway.
jennifergrieco@verizon.net
What a great book! Please add my name to your list, greetings from California!
You live in my most favorite place of all, Eire. I was blessed to have visited there over twenty years ago and didn't want to leave! No Irish ancestry, just a deep love for the land, culture and people. And what a wonderful giveaway. Please include me for a chance to win! Thank you for stopping my blog and saying "hi."
Blessings,
Wendy
http://www.yearcats.com
Lovely give away! Thanks for the chance.
Hi!
thank you for visiting my blog
I spent last summer vacation in Ireland and I was so surprised..very lovely people and landscape!!
count me in please
vesna
what a wondeful offer. Tha book looks like it has some special techniques to learn inside, the lamb is just darling and the chocolate...♡
this is my return visit, thanks for entering my OWOH giveaway♡ Are you not added to the the OWOH-list yet? I couldn't find your blog there. Lisa is so kind putting up all the links, that must be a huge task!
Dymphie (OWOH#160)
Chocolate? Did someone say chocolate? :) Love your blog. My great grandparents on both sides of the family were Irish immigrants. I've always had a soft spot for anything Irish (and chocolate...did someone mention chocolate?). Nice to meet you!
Hi - thanks for your vist and it's been great to pop back here and get to know you a bit better! I'd love to enter your giveaway - I have a real soft spot for sheep...
Micki,
Lovely blog! And your giveaways are so unique!! I LOVE the cute sheep, and I must try some Irish chocolat... because I thought Belgian Chocolat is the best ever! :) :)
Someone, somewhere is going to be very happy with your lovely giveaways...I can only dream it's me! :)
OWOH is a great trip around the (blog)world! I enjoy it!!
Sweet greetings from Belgium,
Saskia :)
saskia.imbert@telenet.be
Hiya Micki!! you know I wouldn't have missed you on this lovely flight! Your blog looks a bit different each time I am here, LOL! BTW we LOVE Criminal minds also :)
Awesome giveaway, please count me in...I so love that sheep and the book looks very interesting, I love the truffles but my arse doesn't really need them, LOL!! I'd have hubby hide them and treat me to one once a week ...yea, right! LOL
be well and good luck in my giveaway!
hugs,
Susan
Thanks for stopping by my giveaway! Your items are very neat as well! Esp the chocolates...boy, am I a sucker for chocolate.
Hello Fellow artist! I didn't do this last year, but I'm so glad to have found it this year. Thanks for visiting me and inviting me to your site. I'm a little overwhelmed today and probably wont' be out and visiting till tomorrow... but how could I resist and Irish invitation? *wink*
It's great to meet you and I'm browsing your blog and putting you on my list of those to stay in touch with.
Tee
www.greenislescrafts.com
shadohart (at) gmail (dot) com
For th love of chocolate and Irelande!!!! YES! I hope I can win such a local giveaway!
Hi Micki! Please add my to your drawing. All your prizes look like fun, and I love love love mint truffle chocolate.
Cheers,
Lynn
Hi Micki--thanks so much for coming over to my blog and so nice to meet you--LOVE your giveaway --so count me in!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please do add me in your draw. I have visited Ireland a few times and I loved it... and not later than yesterday, my sister in law and I were speaking about this so very nice and beautiful country and its so very nice people!!!
Hello,Micki. Thanks for entering in my giveaway. Please, count me in ,here! Lovely gifts and I especially hope to win that book !
Cheers ♥
How fun, nice to find your blog and thanks for visiting mine! I'd love to have my name thrown in the hat too! Hugs to my new friend!
Sharon Field
Hi Micki - and greetings from Tasmania!
Thanks for visiting my blog I appreciate the kind things you said.
I've visited Donegal and I must say, if I couldn't live in Tasmania, I'd like to live in Ireland and Donegal would be lovely!
Your giveaway is awesome.....please throw my name in the hat.
Susie in Tasmania.
Lovely to meet you Micki and thanks for visiting me too. Your quilting is really beautiful. I'd love to think I could be lucky to win your draw too.
All good luck with your life and creativity.
Suzy
I've never heard of One World, One Heart and I cannot wait to check out blogs from around the world. I have so enjoyed following yours and reading of all your adventures and seeing the amazing pictures of your home.
Hello Micki! First of all I have to say how Adorable Cheny Jr. is!! What a darling. It is so nice to meet you dear, and I just love your blog! James Patterson is one of my favorites too! What a wonderful giveaway! Blessings to you new friend, Sharon
P.S. Thank you for dropping by my blog! Hugs
Micki, the little sheep is adorable!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog earlier.
Greetings from Massachusetts, USA! Thanks for visiting my OWOH post!
Love your blog! Your quilts are amazing! Awesome prizes! Thanks so much for the chance to win.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I enjoyed seeing yours too. I am just so excited that I can meet all these creative and interesting people around the globe. I'll be back to visit often!
Hi Micki, thnaks for visiting me I enjoyed reading about you thank you for sharing, please add me to your list.
Jackie
Wow Micki, nice giveaway. Thanks for visiting my blog and I'll be back to read more of yours later.
Hi Micki, I grew up in NE Phila and now live in Bucks County. I would love to win one of these great prizes (esp the book since I LOVE art quilts). Please enter my name in your giveaway and thank you so much for visiting my blog! Lisa
Hello- thanks for visiting my blog today! I am having a fabulous time with the hop!
Chocolate? Oooo I haven't had chocolate in a month (dieting) so I'd love to win some, then I'd have a good excuse to have some. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit. I really appreciate it. I hope you'll be back soon.
And thanks for participating in OWOH event. It's such a wonderful experience getting to know more people out in blog land.
Hi Micki!
How exciting to be living in Ireland!
I would be thrilled to win one of your giveaways, especially the chocolate! Thank you so much for visiting me and sharing a kind word.
Happy OWOH to you!
♥Jenny
Hi Micki! It is so nice to "meet" you! You have a lovely blog. What fabulous door prizes! How's the weather in Ireland? We're getting pounded here in the US. I'll bet your old stomping grounds are buried in feet of snow.
Thank you for your sweet comments on my owoh post. Maybe I'll be sending the cards to Ireland! :)
Jaime
artsyfartsyme
Greetings from California
Thanks for visiting my blog :0) I am enjoying yours ! ♥
My mother is a quilter! :)
She has 4 sewing machines and one serger... (which I am soon to borrow) lol.
Please enter me in your giveaway...
The sheep is adorable!!
if I dont win, maybe I can trade you another sheep for quilting patterns, I have about 30 more I need to get rid of... ? let me know :)
♥
thanks -
(gosh, i hope i win!!)
I would love for you to become a part of my blog family, I may be off to Donegal in the next couple of years, friends are retiring there (they own a pub your way) - and My family has a home in Portugal... so I was planning a trip in a few years. (hopefully)!
...later when you have time please visit back and join? I will attach myself to yours as well. On google friend connect I'm the pink flower on yours. I will see if you have an email delivery... or network blog -
thanks so much!
http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/
♥ tere
bye for now!
emailwhimsy@yahoo.com
♥
♥
♥
Hi Micki... Thank you for visiting my OWOH post and leaving me such a lovely comment.
I enjoyed perusing your blog. I have tried patchwork but I'm too impatient, thus what was supposed to be a bed quilt ended up being a knee rug.
I would love to win your give away. Do wish it included that gorgeous kitten!
Greetings from New Zealand. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have enjoyed visiting your little corner of the blogosphere. I would really love to win your prize - I am so glad I decided to take part in OWOH - I feel like I am on a great adventure as I visit everyone
Thanks for visiting my OWOH post, nice to meet you, your giveaways are great, love them both, count me in your draw please.
Anni
Oooh..I visited Ireland 3 times in the last decade and hope to again. Nice to meet you!
:-) Gina #299
Hi Micki! Happy OWOH to you! Such a nice giveaway you put togehter ~ especially love that little sheep.
❄ So nice to meet you through OWOH. I'm playing too ~ #225 ❄
Fabulous giveaway! Would love to be included!
Yay Philly! Transplanted Jersey girl here.
Please stop in to my blog, not part of OWOH, but I love to meet new readers and read their blogs, too.
http://newendstudio.blogspot.com
What lovely gifts! It is so nice to meet you! I enjoyed visiting your blog, and I thank you for your visit to mine, too!
The book seems lovely. I would love to learn about thread painting.
If you get a chance stop by; I am also participating:
http://www.littleandalucia.com
Hi Micki, so cool to meet someone that spells their name the same as me :)
Well who doesn't love books, chocolate and sheep eh? what fab prizes you are giving away, love them!!
Please count me in
Micki x
#207 in the giveaway
Hi Micki,
I am your newest follower -- I just can't resist to sign up, especially when you mentioned in one of your posts that you are also into reading and literature.
Anyway, thanks for offering such wonderful prizes -- so perfectly chosen. The little sheep will surely bring good luck to the lucky winner. For me, it definitely looks like a lucky sheep!
Greetings from Germany,
Birgit
# 66
Hallo, nice to meet you
Thank you for giving us the chance to win your great doorprice.
Thea are really beautiful and you are very generous.
Please count me in.
Come visit me on my blog,I join the OWOH- event too.
Regards from Germany and happy OWOH
Janine
Hi :-)
nice to meet you, and willingly participate in your giveaway :-)
and maybe win it? :)
Hello Mary
I lived in Ireland for a short time, but I loved it so very much!! Specially their soda bread, I can't find it anywhere in Spain.
A big hug from Spain
Visiting your very Irish blog reminded me of the best vacation I´ve ever had, two weeks in Ireland (around the isle) in 1982 ... It has been a hot summer then, and I remember the wonderful mint and chocolate icecream, so I´d love to try Butler´s chocolate, too ;-) And your book looks very intersting, so please add my name to your list!
That is the cutest little sheep you found! It's nice to "meet" you on the OWOH journey!
Blessings from Jessica in Colorado
http://beforethedawn.org/wpblog/?p=2306
Hi Micki. Thank you for welcoming me to your Blog. I love all of your posts and pictures of Ireland. Please feel free to visit me and enter to win my drawing also.
Happy OWOH!
Hi Micki! It's so nice to meet you and get a chance to look around on your blog. Your OWOH giveaway is absolutely wonderful and I would love to be entered into your drawing. Having Irish roots, I love anything Irish so that sheep with the shamrock is adorable, and the book sounds really interesting. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Robin
..thanks for visiting my blog..lovely giveaway...good luck everyone
It's so nice to visit your beautiful blog!
Stop by my blog to see the bead woven necklace that I am offering.
Jeanie Callaghan
jeanieatc@gmail.com
http://jeanieatc.blogspot.com
So nice to meet you and see your beautiful creations. Thank you for participating!
Thanks also for stopping by my post earlier! Happy OWOH blog hopping! Lisa #338
Hi there, nice to meet you. Please feel free to call in at #100 if you get a chance.
Hello from Maple Valley, WA! *Ü*
Thank you for stopping by my blog today (OWOH #347). This is my first year participating in OWOH and I am having so much fun being inspired by blogs like yours from all around the world. I would love to enter your giveaway.
Lori of Ashlyn Design
www.loribergmann.blogspot.com
Hi Micki
thank you so much for stopping by on this incrediblg OWOH flying adventure. Simply had to return the visit particularly as you are only a short distance away! Greetings from Cheshire!
Have so enjoyed exploring - what a creative lady you are, with so much to inspire!
Just love the book.... and,hey, I can never refuse chocolate! Please enter me into your draw!
Hugs Jo xxx
Thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway and please drop by and enter mine.#573
Thank you for taking the time to offer this lovely gift and thank you for the opportunity to win!
Oh you lucky girl, living in Ireland! I would love to visit there once. I want to learn quilting, so I follow your blog and maybe I learn something :) I am from a kibbutz near Haifa, not so far from Shomrath. Thanks for visiting me and entering my draw, would love to enter yours as well!
Great Giveaways.....please enter my name and nice to meet you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering to win my crazy girl bracelet.
http://polymerclayetc.com/?p=2515#comments
Alice
Hi Micki - thanks for dropping by my blog earlier, it was so nice to have a visitor from Ireland. I travelled in Ireland years ago when I was young,single, lived at home with my parents still and therefore had the money and wanderlust to travel. I hope you have a great day. Please enter me in your draw - the wee sheep is adorable!
Elaine
Ontario, Canada
elaine489@gmail.com
Lovely prizes, please add me to the list and thank you for your generosity.
Also, thank you for stopping by my blog :) Greetings from Mexico
Hi there. Glad you came by my blog. I've always wanted to go to Ireland! One day I'll get there. Love all the Irish goodies. Count me in please!
xoEsther from So. Cal
Hi Micki! Thanks for stopping by the blog yesterday... nice to meet you. Blessings of happiness on this OWOH journey!
Hi Micki, thank you so much for visiting with me (#377)! It was a pleasure to meet you. I love the look of your blog - it's warm and oh so Irish. :) The book looks very interesting - and the sheep is adorable. Chocolate...enough said! Enjoy the festivities! :) Theresa
Wow! Looks like everybody loves your blog!
You are so lucky to live in Ireland!
I feel like I was born in the wrong country as I am Scots-Irish and Welsh and have always wanted to live in the U.K. or Ireland!!!
Please enter me in your delicious giveaway!
Teresa in California
tscat@sbcglobal.net
Check out: Cloth and Clay doll ning with Jane Des Rosier ...I am a member there. Dolls made with a cloth body and Creative paper clay head, arms and legs.
Mmmm chocolate. I've always wanted to go to Ireland but have unfortunately never left the States.
Hello from North Carolina.
Greetings to you from Australia! Thank you for sharing your lovely doorprizes with us on the OWOH trip. I can't wait to visit your blog again and pour over your creations. so love earings and bracelet! I'd so love to visit Ireland - it's my family home... but I'm 4th gen Aussie. I travel in my dreams, and I'm still dreaming! Thank you for visiting my blog!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline
My OWOH blogpost
Email me!
Great giveaways- Please include me and do come and visit my blog and enter mine too - I am #139 - Britt in Australia :-)
Thank you for being apart of the OWOH journey across the world! I have found so many lovely blogs and yours is one of them!!
I'm from Idaho and you can come take a peek at my BLOG anytime.
arya_wiese@yahoo.com
Well, top O the mornin' to ye!
Here's hoping my husband's Irish would rub off on me, him being Danny O'Riley! lol
I too would love a chance.
Great to meet you- long to visit your beautiful country.
Amanda # 660
Hi Micki,
Nice to meet you. Great prizes. The sheep is adorable.
Pop on over with a coffee and enter my giveaway, if you have the time.
Cheers,
Kyles =D
what fabulous prizes! Love that little shamrock sheep, just so adorable! and the book looks interesting! Thanks Micki.
thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, lovely giveaways!
-Andrea
Cheny Jr is adorable.. if I win can you throw him in? The little sheep is cute too.... Can you still get Boland's biscuits in Ireland... Boland isn't spelt right but....
Thanks for stop by my blog #380 on your tours last night! And I 'd love to win something from you ... I'm a book junkie...However I don't really like chocolate..
Lynne
Cheny Jr. is so cute! I am part irish, and I really enjoyed visiting you! Thanks for stopping by my place! Can't wait for the 18th to find out who wins what from whom!
Blessings,
Cjfort-artandlife.blogspot.com
I love your creativity. Hope you have oodles of fun during OWOH. I've enjoyed it so much over the years seeing all of the wonderful blogs and meeting everyone. Thanks for your participation in the event.
Jody
visionquest2020 AT msn DOT com
Hello Micki, It's nice to meet you, Thanks for visiting my blog. Oh, I love all your prizes. Visiting Ireland is on my bucket list. have a wonderful time with the OWOH event, I'm a new follower now, it's a great way for me to visit Ireland for sure. Linda
Hello from Massachusetts.
Nice blog, and wonderful giveaways. The little sheep is darling. Someday I hopt to visit Ireland.
I love cats and your kitty is adorable.
Stop by my blog for a visit. #634
http://elaineakers.blogspot.com
EAkers@aol.com
Hola Micki from West Texas, USA! We're digging out of this mess of snow and bad weather, and as a result, my Internet was down, so I'm now visiting all these wonderful people who visited my blog and left a comment.
Your sound like my kind of lady...love your quilts...haven't made one since my youngest was born...he's 25 now!! Maybe I should consider doing one soon, perhaps a "Dia de los Muertos" theme...see what you did, you inspired me!
Have a wonderful week and please enter my name into your giveaway hat.
Georgina
lloronaarts.blogspot.com
Happy OWOH to you, Micki, and thank you for sharing your blog and your talents--I'm flying along, too, so stop by if you get the chance!
:)
trishatoo at hotmail dot com
mememememememe that sheep wants to live with me...lol
One World One Heart
Wonderful to visit your blog and meet you. Put my name in your draw, then take a minute to visit my blog, and I will add your name to win one of three prizes.
Hoopie~
www.hoopiesart.blogspot.com
Painting with your machine? Now that is intriguing!
Thank you for the chance to win your fabulous prize and also for already visiting my OWOH post :)
Whoopidoo[at]btinternet[dot]com
OWOH #365
Hi Micki...thanks so much for stopping by during One World One Heart and for your sweet comment. I'll be happy to include your name in the pot for my Very Cherry earrings. I've been to Philadelphia many times but never to Ireland. How does a girl from Philly get to Ireland? I hope to see you again soon.
´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸
micki: thanks for stoppin' by. Butler is my grandmothers maiden name...
amazing what one can do with fabric. Back in the 80's I made a aplique, come to find out later, of Jesus standing with layers of cloth. i could share it with you...in fact i could post the few things that i have done with fabric...you got me to thinking of something that i have done and have not done as of late...i have alot to post!
nice here in Oregon, just might get out the lawn mower tomorrow! flowers should be blooming within the week or so. Butler Chocolate would be grand....Tootsie
Visited your WONDERFUL country a few years back. We loved it, from the beauty of the scenery to the friendly beauty of the people...can not say enough- Ireland is a fab destination...
Toss my name in the hat please for your drawing! If you are out and about in the blogshere come on over to #521 to meet me!
What fantastic prizes, please count me in your giveaway!
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, it's been fun to "meet" you! :-)
What a great prize package, I would love to win!
Come on by my blog & enter my OWOH giveaway also, I'm #590.
Enjoy your journey,
Mimi
Hoerauf at comcast dot net
www.ScreamingMimiBlog.com
just looooovee that little lamb! we went to ireland for our honeymoon and vowed to return...we loved it sooo much! i'm surprised nobody is talking about your background music! could that be you? it brought a smile to my face and i made sure to listen to many versus...visit me at #49 lori diane
HI Micki, I have looked at that book a few times and thought about adding it to my ever growing book collection but somehow never have.
Thanks for the chance to win such a nice set of prizes. I am sure you are meeting lots of new friends who love creating things as much as you do.
Your roses are beautiful- I love flowers and Bruce often brings them home to me. They always make me smile- especially in the winter time.
Enjoy the festival.
Warmest regards,
Anna
thanks for the kind words you said about my babies today. I love your blog and had fun on my visit here. I love quilting and try to do a little of it in between my sculpting, its hard to juggle it all but I try
BabesbyBarb.blogspot.com
b_guilford@yahoo.com
a good book,a lovely sheep, and chocolate...what else does a girl need ? please come visit my giveaway too!
A wonderful Giveaway. And I like your Blog also very well.
I try sometimes my luck with you to win the Giveaway.
Visit me, nevertheless, also... OWOH #646
Greetings
Sigrid
What great prizes. Thanks for the chance to win.
Hi dear Irish Sister :)
As promised here I am! Thank you for having visited me at Faery Realm Creations :)
Count on me for these wonderful prizes!
Thank you,
Blessed Be,
Ana
Oh My Gosh! I love your blog..That kitten is the cutest! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am following you now! I will be back to visit!
I love your quilts. Please do tell me how you like your Go Cutter when you have a minute. I am seriously considering purchasing one. Do you have a lot of quilt stores in Ireland? I became a follower so I can see more of your workI am so excited to participate in my first OWOH blog tour . Your creativity is lovely. I hope I am lucky enough to win.
please check out my blog
Here is also my comment, thaks to you I find and join the OWOH, so here is my comment, and invating to see my post about the OWOH, to visit my blog, and left a comment, the door for the prize will be opened tomorow afternon during the afternoon tea or coffe. Have a nice evening. Loredana.
thank you for visiting my OWOH blog post, this is my return visit
any girl would be happy if her man came home with roses 'just because' I came home to ' i bought milk'!
I've enjoyed visiting your blog - and your kitten is just absolutely adorable! He is so cute! Do pop over to my blog to meet my furry friends.
Your giveaway gift is great too...I'd be thrilled to receive it in the post.
I'm participating in OWOH for the first time and really enjoying travelling around the world meeting other bloggers. Thank you for sharing yours. I hope you can come and visit me (if you haven't already...I'm already losing track of who has been where!) at http://dormouse.wibsite.com/2011/02/02/one-world-one-heart-2011/
alison.wale@hotmaildotcodotuk
The book looks amazing and the sheep is adorable. What a great giveaway! Stop by my blog if you like for some book giveaways. OWOH 760.
What a fun giveaway. Please include me in your drawing.
Hey there Micki, greetings from southern California.
What a wonderful place to land on this OWOH journey.
I love your prize and would love something for Ireland especially. Not to mention some chocolate, How fun.
Thank you so much for coming by blog #442 on your flight and spending a little of your precious time with me.
Thanks
http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/2011/01/owoh-2011-welcome-welcome.html
So very nice to meet you, I love visiting all these wonderful blogs and seeing what everyone is working on, there are so many talented people here..
Please enter my name in your lovely drawing
Bonnie in Florida
ladycolmn(at)aol(dot)com
Visit my blogs
# 566 and # 567
Hi, so nice to meet ya, lovely giveaway and your kintten is ADORABLE!
Hi so happy to meet you.. the book looks fab.. and I adore that sheep..and chocolate??? can never go wrong with chocolate..lol love your blog.. the music is great... Hope you get a chance to stop by mine..
Thank you
Kathy
http://katiescowsudderthings.blogspot.com/
# 617
oh you have such a wonderful blog and great give away! I shall have to keep my fingers crossed! Visit me too #220 needlewings at mac.com
Hi Micki, Thanks for visiting me earlier (you won my prize last year!) Thanks for the opportunity to take part in your lovely giveaway.
Jules#492
Hi Miki, wonderful to meet you all the way in Ireland! I just love your blog and all the goodies you have on offer:)
Please call in at my place #744 and see what I have to offer :)
Thanks for having me
Huggs
Lynn xx from Lynn's Designer Creations
Thanks for stoppping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment. I enjoyed my visit here and think that little sheep you're offering is just adorable!
-Brandy
Aaahhh... a fellow art journaler and scrapbooker and mixed media and... you are very versatile! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm still working my way down the OWOH list, but ofcourse I came to visit you first! I love your giveaway too, landscapes and Irish sheep... who could ever resist! My name just might come out of your magic hat... Love from the Netherlands! Marit
marit [at] maritspaperworld [dot] com
How fun you canme to visit me a Under the Florida Maples. My husband is of an Irish Family (Kane) and I have a cat Kudra who at one time looked just like your Mr. Cheney! So much in common! But, I'm not a quilter. My sister is a quilter, however, and although she is a late one in signiong up with OHOW, she will. I am going to pass on your website to her. She will love it. Please enter me in your OHOW gift giveaway.
Hello Micki, thanks for visiting my blog. And yes, it is wonderful to meet nice people through out this event!
Donegal is captivating and it's great to have the possibility to life there :-)
Greetings from Germany
Judith
http://judith-acht.blogspot.com
What a wonderful blog - my sister is also in OWOH, hope she stops by - she's a quilter! Would love either of your lovely giveaways - thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm enjoying my worldwide blog tour! If I'm lucky enough to win, please contact me through my blog
What wonderful giveaways you have Micki! Thank you for coming over to my blog. We do have several things in common. How wonderful to get to live in Ireland. I have ancestors who came from Scotland.lol I hope you come back to visit me.
Hugs XX Barbara
lmoore@flippinweb.com
http://barbara-moorewhimsies.blogspot.com
Hi back to you Micki... Ireland is a part of my family history to be researched...Yes u do quilt beautifully and the facelift on your blog is so personalized.... I try often on my own to snazzy my blog too. thanks for visiting - OWOH is fun. I'm now a follower of your site....Take care
Thank you so much for coming to visit me. I so wish I could sew well enough to make quilts, but I always get in arguments with my machine which I named HAL. I'd love to come to Ireland someday...someday.
dot
Great Giveaway...count me in! Flying by from the OWOH blog hop! Thanks for stopping by my page too! http://www.popartminis.blogspot.com/
I love all your gifts and little Cheny Jr. is adorable. Some day I shall get to Ireland...
Love your animals including your new kitty. I enjoyed cruising your blog. You are quite the quilter.
Please count me in for the fun prize.
Marilyn from Southern California
hrt2art@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'd love to know more about life in Ireland and how different you find it from life here in the US. Please add me to your drawing.
Blessings!
Amy
theweavershand at sbcglobal dot com
Thanks for stopping by my blog - nice to meet you. I love both sheep and chocolate, and I've tried my hand at fabric landscapes too. Please count me in! Thanks!
Laura
http://makeminelemonade.blogspot.com
What a wonderful giveaway! Thank you for the chance to enter.
very nice Irish give aways.
Please check out my blog as well (#785)
Thank you for you lovely choice of gifts. I am so excited.
Have your best OWOH ever!
ceriusdesigns@gmailDOTcom
I don't know which is better - the sheep or the chocolate! I'm Irish as well - half anyway but living in the US. I'd love to see Ireland some day. Thanks also for visiting my blog for OWOH! :)
I love your blog! I come from a quilting family, so I loved reading your quilt posts...and your kitty is so adorable!
Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier :-)
Jo-Ann
WWW.jdmstudios.blogspot.com
What great prizes you have here! The sheep is adorable and I have a niece who was born on St. Patricks day and it would be perfect for her! And who doesn't love chocolate?!?!?! Please enter me in to win! bwscooby2003vwbug@yahoo.com
The book sounds very interesting! I admire all the thread painters out there and often which to 'give it a go'!
hugs and thanks for visiting me at antmee.blogspot
Hello Micki in the beautiful country. I was reminded of my Great Aunt Linn. She lived 105 years and quilted until she was almost 100. What a warm and friendly blog. Thanks for sharing and oh, by the way, Cheny, jr. is so adorable. Lovely family of furbabies. Thank you for visiting my blog as well. Boom in KS USA
Beautiful blog! Greetings form East Tennessee andthanks for dropping by my blog. Is that Gaelic DownTown is sung in? Lovely language.
Please add me to your giveaway. They're great prizes.
ps-Rufus and Cheny Jr are adorable.
I saw Gloria Loughman on the Quilt Show. Nice book to give away! Cute little sheep. You do love sheep!
Hi Micki, Thank you for a delightful stop on the OWOH journey. It's wonderful to learn a little about you and your interests. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead. I'll stop by to see what you are up to. And thank you for stopping by my blog, too. Warm regards, Susan
There ya are!
Cheers from the USA!
How lovely to meet you,
I write as my collies are here beside, too...
The fluffy sheep would be welcome,
The book sounds first-rate, and chocolate, oh my, would be a hoooley...so great!
pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com
Lovely blog! So nice to meet you!
Please stop by and enter my OWOH! I'm #50!
www.inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/
Such great prizes, I have quite a bit of Irish blood, I would love to win one of these! Happy OWOH, nice to meet you :)
http://MistyMoonCreations.blogspot.com
Thank you for visiting my giveaway :) I would love a chance to win your prize, I have never tried Irish chocolates before. Your new little kitten is so cute, can't wait till we can get a kitten.
Have a great day
Tanya
Hello from Navada! I love your giveaway! Please count me in! Thank you!!
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Keisha
Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I hope I win your giveaway !
Your blog is beautiful!
I am blog # 627 on Lisa's event blog.
Smiles, Cyndi
ByLightOfMoon@charter.net
what lovely giveaways....mmm, chocolate is always a good thing! :) thanks for the chance & it was fun visiting your blog :) mary ann
OWOH- may the road rise to meet you and the wind be always at your back.
Keep smiling and creating
Oh my goodness, I loooove this cute little sheep (plus I love everything Ireland !) Please pick me, pick me ;o)
Thanks for entering my giveaway.
Peggy from Paris OWOH #652
http://theblissfactory.blogspot.com
What a fun giveaway! So nice to meet you!
Wow... three great giveaways. The book looks super interesting and that chocolate is making my mouth water! Please count me in. ~Michelle, OWOH participant 598
Post a Comment