We began out celebration this morning at our favorite coffee shop called the Starfish Cafe. Joe took a pic of the outside and inside of the coffee shop. We sat at the table way in the back...our favorite, and each had an Irish Breakfast.
Here are the pics of Joe's Journal...He loved it so much!

















Hope you enjoyed the journal! The flash was going off, so it was hard to capture it exactly. It is so much more vivid and bright in person, but you at least will get the idea. One page that I wrote with glitter wasn't caught right, because of the flash. That wee envelope has a letter inside for Joe, and that was a long love letter to him.
Hope you enjoyed the journal! The flash was going off, so it was hard to capture it exactly. It is so much more vivid and bright in person, but you at least will get the idea. One page that I wrote with glitter wasn't caught right, because of the flash. That wee envelope has a letter inside for Joe, and that was a long love letter to him.
Tomorrow, I will post about our village. Joe took some pics that will give you a view of our main street. I think you will love them. We are going to the pub for a music session. I will make sure that Joe takes pics of the pub too, so you can see our favorite pub and snug area.
It's a great day for both of us, and we loved sharing it with you all!
44 comments:
Congratulations!! And many more happy years together.
How wonderful and how special that Joe enjoyed the journal! You are a craft artisan! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary to you both!
Your journal is very special and I know Joe will treasure it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Happy anniversary! and many more of them!
Your journal is lovely! of course Joe loved it!!!
Congratulations! How many years? Joe's journal looks great. I am sure he treasures it.
Happy Day!! What a very loving gift you made for your Joe!
Congratulations. The shop looks so cute. You did such a loving and careing journal for him. It shows how much you truly love him. I hope you have many many more anniversaries.
A very Happy Anniversary to you and Joe!
The journal is such a special gift, you did a beautiful job on it.
Debbie
Happy Annivesary to both of you!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs!
Pam
Happy Anniversary!!!
You're both blessed and lucky to have each other, "Happy Anniversary!" A lot of love and work made that journal, a treasure.
Wishing you both a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more happy years together:)
Happy anniversary! Hope you have a fantastic day. :)
Micki, happy anniversary to you and Joe. I hope you have a fabulous day and many more years together. Joe's Journal is wonderful. I am sure he loves it dearly.
Happy Anniversary!!
I would kill for an Irish breakfast! However, this weekend I found real rashers!! We had them today and they certainly do measure up.
http://www.presidentschoice.ca/LCLOnline/products.jsp?type=details&catIds=cat40002&catIds=117&productId=prod870073
Congratulations on your anniversary and to the love of your life. Joe's journal brought tears to my eyes so I can only imagine what it did to him! Hope your day is filled with more wonderful memories that you can add to his next gift!
Congratulations Micki!
that cafe looks so cozy, we'll definitely have to come up one day...!
Congratulations and a lot......lot years together. Sincerely from Loredana and Milenko on 22.04. we will have 39.
So sweet! Enjoy your day, you two.
Happy Anniversary! The journal is wonderful! What a great gift!
Happy anniversary, Micki (and Joe)!
Your journal is just delightful. I highlighted many of the pages and you did a fabulous job on it.
Congratulations and many, many more happy times! Thanks for sharing your life with us!
What a wonderful celebration of your love, Thanks for sharing so much with us. love you girlfriend!!
Happy happy day to you and Joe. That cafe looks wonderful. Hope you had a great day.
Happy Anniversary your Journal looks Great!
cheers
It looks like you had a fantastic day. The journal is great. I love the picture of Joe eating an ice cream cone.
What a beautiful journal and a cute cafe!! Happy anniversary! ( a bit late)
That is a beautiful journal. I wish you many more love filled years together.
O Micki - what a joyous occasion!Happy -Happy Anniversary!
I loved the cafe -both inside & out!
O gosh-that journal is a work of art. So many people spend their entire lives -never knowing about the deep qualities of Love.
I hope you guys have many more of them!
Hugs to both of you.
Happy Anniversary, Micki and Joe! The journal is beautiful, Micki.
What a wonderful tribute to the love of your life! No wonder you love him, he looks to be quite the 'character'!!! May you have many more years together, God bless you both!!!
Congratulations to you and Joe!
What a lovely lovely journal you made. It is a real treasure.
Oh wow, you sure put alot of work into the journal, not that I didn't think you wouldn't but that is awesome. Glad you had a wonderful day!
Belated congratulations Micki. That is such a beautiful anniversary present.
Your journals are a true inspiration, not only by creating something lovely, but also by your dedication to a project and the special person you are creating it for. Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations! Hope you will enjoy many more years together. The journal is lovely and I'm Joe will treasure it for many years to come. Nola
I hope you had a wonderful anniversary and what a great gift that journal is!
Happy Anniversary to you and Joe and hope you have many more. The Journal is really neat.
Micki,
What a lovely gift and certainly a work of love. Can't wait to see your village!
Happy St. Pat's to you.
Happy Anniversary, with many more wonderful years ahead of you. The journal is just perfect, so much work must have gone into making it. I can imagine Joe was thrilled with it xx
hey micki..happy happy anniversary to you both...what a beautiful journal for joe...we have a cafe here too and it is called starfish deli...lovedthe pics of your wee village above...dzintra
Micki each page in the journal is so special! Happy Anniversary to you and Joe.
Post a Comment