Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Dzintra, who has a wonderful blog named Queen of the Armchair at http://dzintrastitcheries.blogspot.com/ Anyways, this is how tagging works: You post a link to the blog that challenged you and add these rules to your post:

1. Share 7 things about yourself.
2.Challenge 7 other blogs at the end of your post through naming their blog and posting a link to them.
3. Let them know they have been challenged by leaving a comment in their blog.
So here it goes, I have chosen this time to name 7 favorite things that I love:
1. I love the sea. I especially love walking on the beach with Joe.

2. I love Joe with all of my heart, as he is my soulmate.

3. I love my dogs, and the wonderful hearts that they have, even though they were abused a long time ago.

4. I love to roller skate, but since my knee injury, I haven't done it. I have been roller skating since I was a kid, and I am darn good at it.

5. Next to dogs, I love horses the most! They are elegant, intelligent and so friendly. Joe, often times , has carrots in his pockets, so we can feed the horses.

6. I love Dunfanghy: the hills, the ocean, the spiritual beauty of the place. It is home for me and Joe.

7. I love meeting all the wonderful friends through our blogs. Through this tag, I was introduced to Aussie Martha, and her blog is at http://melsroseplace.blogspot.com/
Well that is it for me and what I love the most.
I am now tagging the following people:

1. Aussie Martha at Melrose Place http://melsroseplace.blogspot.com/
2.Kath at Railway Cottage: http://www.railwaycottage.blogspot.com/
3.Cathy at Quazy Mama: http://quazymama.blogspot.com/
4.Katherine at Quilter Going Bananas: http://quiltergoingbananas.blogspot.com/
5.Carol at Love to Quilt: http://camah3.blogspot.com/
6.Anna at Quilt Mom's Journey: http://quiltmomsjourney.blogspot.com/
7.Phyllis at Spin Knit and Life: http://spinknitandlife.blogspot.com/
You are going to love these blogs if you vist them, so just take a nice cup of coffee or tea and get comfy in your favourite chair, and have a read.

3 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Micki...many thanks for the lovely comment...now I'm going to check out the others...Hugs Dzintra

Anne Marie said...

Hi Micki!! I am a fellow Yank living down here in Co. Wexford. We were in Dunfanaghy several years ago and you are certainly living in a gorgeous area!!! I have heard some wonderful things about Pauline's shop and hopefully will get up there some time. I have added you to my list of blogs, really enjoyed reading about you and DH!!!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Hi Micki! Will get to it soon, in a few days...