I finally finished the machine embroidered lace doily. It took me over a week to do. It has 8 side panels and an octagonal centerpiece. I had to machine sew all the pieces, and that was a bit tricky, but it turned out lovely. I have it in our living room, and it looks very beautiful with the Lladro porcelain figurine that we have on top.
Then Denny from Indiana, who is in my ArtsntheMail group sent me a "Winter Window" fabric postcard that was for a swap for the letter "w." It really looks like you are looking through a window at a winter, snowy scene. It really was one of the nicest fabric postcards that I ever got.
Thanks so much Denny!
2 comments:
Hi Micki...love the winter scene. I've just tagged you...come on over and take a look (but only if you have the time)...Dzintra
hello micki,
Love the postcard, so cute and your doily turned out beautiful.. what workmanship.. please post pic of Heather Cottage? know you are excited and I do so enjoy your blog
Maggey
Post a Comment