Monday, February 15, 2010

And the Winner is..................



I am thrilled to announce that the random generator picked #158 as the winner of my One World, One Heart Contest. Shannon, who is from the United States has won my three prizes. Her blog is Some Day I Will Soar, and I am pleased to send the prizes to her, as soon as she gives me her snail address. I was so happy to meet all of the wonderful people who entered the OWOH giveaway, and it was fun visiting the many blogs that I went to.
Congrats again to Shannon!


16 comments:

Gene Black said...

Three cheers for Shannon. Congratulations Shannon.

RoeH said...

I just found your blog from Robin. Next giveaway you have, I'm in. :) Fantastic blog, too.

Laurie said...

Congratulations to the winner! It was so much fun this year!

quiltmom anna said...

Congratulations to Shannon,
It was a wonderful event, Micki- lots of really interesting blogs and new blogs to meet.
It is always wonderful to connect to familiar friends, like yourself too.
I know that Shannon is going to love your gifts.
The clock is ticking down on my giveaway. I will be drawing the names in about an hour.

Nice to see you feeling better,
Regards,
Anna

Pat said...

Congrats to Shannon!

Zlaty said...

Congrats to the winner!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations Shannon :)
Anne xx

Miri said...

Congrats to Shannon!

Maggi said...

Congratulations to Shannon.

Shannon said...

I am here! I am here!

Thank you so much. I'm so excited about your blog and your giveaway :) my e-mail is shannim@hotmail.com

oh to have something beautiful from Ireland....I dream of going there someday so until I do, this will keep me happy!

Cat said...

Congrats to the winner, come on by my new home, you may like what you find there...

http://cropcirclecrafts.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Congratulations to your winner and I hope you have a great week ahead Micki!

Natasha in Oz said...

Lucky Shannon! Congratulations.

Looks like it was a lot of fun for all.

Bets wishes,
Natasha.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day, Micki! And congrats to the lucky winner of your sweepstakes! Hey, thank you for coming to play "dress up " with me....let us all imagine we are queens and dance gracefully to the tune of friendship and kindness, no matter what we wear!

Bisous to you out there in your stone cottage! Anita

Unknown said...

Congrats! And congrats to you too as you won my giveaway on my blog! I sent you an email.

Monica

Unknown said...

Congratulations Shannon!