Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and both Joe and I will be spending a quiet day at home. Joe got me a Butler's variety chocolate box which we are both sharing, and we both have cards for each other. Today, at the local supermarket, the manager gave me a gorgeous rose, which I thought was so sweet, and Joe said that I was blushing. Enjoy your day with your loved one! There is nothing as special as being with the person that you love, especially when that person is your soulmate, as Joe is mine. Enjoy the day of lovers and don't forget the hugs and kisses.
PS: I will be having the drawing for the One World, One Heart Giveaway on Monday, February 15th at 12 noon our time. Good luck to everyone who entered! I had a ball visiting the blogs and meeting some wonderful people! Oh, I am over the shingles, but need to regain my strength...I am sure that in time I will. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart for all of the well wishes. You all have been so kind!! Don't forget to click on the pic...I love animated pics, and this one is so sweetly romantic!

27 comments:

Gene Black said...

Mmm Butlers chocolate. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Happy valentine's, Can I still enter for that give away ( and where can I enter)

Soggibottom said...

Have a really great day tomorrow, best of all your better. x x x

Judy S. said...

Have a very Happy Valentine's Day, Micki. So glad you're feeling better!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Happy Valentines day tomorrow - I've got to get my blog post done. I loved the animated heart.

marina said...

Hope you both enjoy your Valentine's day!

Barb said...

I did not even go over and participate in the One heart one world giveaways...if the giveaway happened to be on a blog I read, then I did, other than that...I just stayed home this year.

Have a wonderful V day!!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you. So glad to hear that you are feeling better :-)

Nat Palaskas said...

Happy Valentine's Day Micki and Joe. So glad you are back in the world of blogging again. I have been missing you - Have a great day - Hugs Nat

andsewon said...

Happy Valentines Day to you both!!!!
Glad to hear you are doing so much better!!
Hugs,
Lola

Pat said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Joe. I did the same as Barb....only entered the OWOH giveaways if they were blogs I already visit. I just cannot keep adding blogs to my list as I hardly have time to keep up with the blogs I read now! LOL We will go visit my daughter and granddaughter for Valentine's Day and I'm very excited about that.

SewCalGal said...

Micki & Joe,

Happy Valentine's! You two are such a charming pair. The stars certainly aligned to bring you two together forever! Enjoy always,

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Lurline said...

A day for lovers - enjoy, Micki and Joe!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Hi Micki,

So glad to hear that you are better.

David and I are spending a quite day at home too just relaxing and watching some movies.

Thanks for the comment you made about my basket. It was fun making it.

Have a nice Sunday.

Willow

arlette said...

Hello Micki, Happy Valentine's day to you and your husband! :), enjoy the chocolates!

Susan In Texas said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you. I'm so glad you are over your shingles. I hope you never get them again! I'll be spending a quiet Valentine's Day tomorrow with Larry. Most of the snow has melted, but it's supposed to freeze again tonight. brrrr I'm ready for summer and 104F again. I love the heat!

All the best,
Susan in Texas

webbsway said...

UMMMM? Chocolate - yummy!
Happy Valentine''s Day to both of you! and many more to come! !

Zlaty said...

Happy Valentine's day to both of you!

You are right nothing is better then a quiet day spend with your love one! And chocolate, of course! :-))

Chris H said...

I hope you and Joe have a wonderful Valentines day, and enjoy the chocolates!

Kath said...

Reading this reminded me that the last time Husband bought me Butlers chocs, he left them hanging on the luggage trolley at Dublin airport!
Have a good day both of you XX

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Micki and to your wonderful Anam Cara...Dzintra♥x

Tammy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you both :)

Colleen Barnett said...

Happy Velentine's to you, Micki.

I spent a quiet day with my significant other. We always tell each other we love them, but made a point of an extra kiss and hug yesterday. We don't usually "celebrate" the day, (I did send my parents a text though), but I gave him a card, and he bought our daughter and I a block of chocolate to share! Lovely!

xxx

Carol said...

Very pretty animated heart. It was our wedding anniversary on Sunday. We had a good weekend celebrating :)

cottonreel said...

You poor darling having shingles,I hope you are on the mend--------cottonreel

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I am glad you are well, Micki. I can't wait to see what pretties you are going to make with Cricut!!

Hugs.

Unknown said...

Very awesome. Have a great week Micki. Not a good sewer lol. But love quilts.

Smiles