Joe is getting me the Zutter Bind it All for our anniversary in March, as I want to make a watercolour journal as my first project, in conjunction with the scrapbooking I will be doing to get the older photos sorted out. It will bind my journal ingeniously, and yes it is pink too. LOL Thus, I am ordering a watercolour pencil kit and water brushes, as each page of the journal will have lovely watercolour landscaped pics that I will paint, and of course, I will decorate the outside of the journal with my Cricut. Lots of plans! I am excited about it all. I will make cards for all the occasions to have ready, and there is no end to what I can create with a bit of imagination.
I am finally over the shingles...It started before Christmas, so it is about time. I am still feeling very run down, but in time, I will gain my strength back. I have been happily busy getting ready for my latest hobby.
I have also been catching up on reading my blogs...no sewing yet...just didn't feel like getting into it yet, but I will over the next few days. I have to finish the miniature and get started on the Celtic wallhanging. I am taking vitamins like a good girl and trying to get back to my ol' self. It is nice to be back blogging. Hope all of you are fine, and thanks again for all your well wishes and concern!
39 comments:
Ohhh you are going to have so much fun - all those things sound wonderful - what a grand preparation. I can't wait to see the water colors - and all the pretties you will make.
Hi Micki! So sorry about the shingles, that is so painful! I love the Cricut!! It is on my wish list-ha! I am having health problems, too. Heart. Bill is still holding his own. We are looking forward to the Anniv. Celeb. on the 27th and pray that he feels well that day. Enjoy your new hobby, I am jealous! ♥ Kerrie
Wow! It sounds like you are going to be ready to roll when the Cricut arrives. I know you will have a blast with it.
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Those shingles are such a nasty virus. My mom's next door neighbor has just come down with them. She is 94 and is not doing well at all.
So glad you are feeling so much better, now you just need a bit more rest! I am really looking forward to seeing your new projects! It's always fun to start something new!
glad you are back to your old self!
Welcome back, the scrapbooking/card/journal making sounds like just the thing to get the creative juices flowing again. Enjoy and stay well.
Lizzie
XXX
Oooh Micki, just think of all those lovely memories that will come flooding back when you hunt through all those old photos!! What fun!!! Sounds like you're really going to enjoy your new toys :o).
I'm so glad you're over those awful Shingles ... take care ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)
I don't know much about those Cricut Machines, but I saw one on clearance for $250.00
And I still say the same... Keep resting and don't try to do too much, too soon.
.♥.♥.♥.
I'm happy that you are truly on the mend...finally!
I can't imagine doing as much as you do even at full speed in health!
I sometimes get exhausted reading all that you do! Now you are going to do more....I need to rest too.
You do sound as though you are much better, the old enthusiasm is back. If you keep on getting all these new supplies you and Joe are going to have to build an extension. Maggi x
Welcome back Micki! I'm so gld you're feeling better!
Great to have you back, sounding like yourself! Hope each day finds you feeling ever better.
Good to have you back, Micki.
Take care of yourself and enjoy your new toys.
So glad you are doing better. And looks like you are in for some fun.. Have a great week getting back in the
groove..
Hugs,
Maggey
Whew! Glad you are over the shingles.
You are getting lots of new "toys" for papercrafting and scrapbooking. I was so curious about the Zutter Bind it all that I had to look it up. But, I don't need to buy more toys like that. I am running out of room for what I have now. LOL.
Ooh, Micki, I can't wait to see what you will churn out with that little beauty! Make sure you share your projects with us jealous types :-)
xxx
So lovely to have you back, Micki - sounds like you are back with a vengeance making up for lost time!
Hugs - Lurline♥
You will be amazed at how often you can use those scrap booking supplies. I do remember fondly how fun the shopping was. There are so many toys and gadgets to try and to buy. It is good that you are starting to get your energy back again. There is nothing like a new project to help with motivation.
I'm very glad to hear you are much better now, Micki!
What fun things you will be showing us when you put all your new gadgets and supplies into use!!! YAY!!!
I'm so looking forward to seeing what you do with all your new goodies! I have an interest in card making and scrap booking too.
I am going to be trying my hand at card making too.. I bought some stamps... but that is all so far!
I hope you enjoy doing it.
And ya that you are finally over the dreaded shingles.
wow Micki, what fun you are going to have, I play around a little bit with scrapping, and have a few journals, it is all great fun huh!! I don't know that much about the cricut, so shall look forward to hearing all about your discoveries
Micki, I've certainly missed you and am happy to hear you are back blogging and looking forward to a new hobby. I do think you'll enjoy journaling, scrapbooking, and hopefully the world of mixed media arts. You are so very talented I think you'd really enjoy mixed media arts.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
You will love your cricut! It is the best toy ever....besides my sewing machine.
I hope to see pics of your projects you create with it.
Julia from California
Glad you are starting to feel better, hope you got my card.XX
Looks like you are in for some fun with your new toy
Glad you are starting to feel better
Glad you are on the mend Micki, That's a serious piece of equipment there. Looks like you'll have some fun. Ann :-)
another play pretty!!!! glad you are doing better!!! Good to have you back.
you really must be feeling better, so happy for you. Look forward to seeing the results
Hi Micky, good you are over the shingles. That was nasty and you need more rest. What fun you will have with the Cricut. Enjoy - Hugs Nat
How nice to hear that you are feeling better. I know you will love scrapbooking my daughter who still lives at home has a blog and is a great scrapbooker she has several friends that get together and make some amazing things. She loves her cricut she would love to have the newest one but the one she has is great. You will get addicted and accumulate lots of supplies. Have fun.Here is a link to her blog http://www.teeteesspot.blogspot.com/
Glad you're feeling better! This Cricut sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see what you get up to!
Oh Micki, do enjoy yourself and do take... Shingles is a terrible thing.
Enjoy your new machine and your paper hobby... I know whatever you do will be lovely.
you will enjoy your new hobby, there is nothing like a handmade card or book to put a smile on most peoples faces. lov my bind it all, but it could use a couple of changes
O Mickie!
I am so grateful that you are bobbing to the surface once again. We all have missed you so much!
You sound like you are getting enthused with your "new hobby" . It's that beautiful "creative spirit" that you have and share that helps inspire all of us.
Hugs,
Hi Micki, it is nice to hear that you are over the shingles. And I love to hear all the plans you are making for your new hobby!
KATRIN W.
I'm glad you're getting better and buying all that craft stuff will cheer you up ;) I missed the TSV I didn't know they had a crafty one this week :( I'm not really organised Micki it's just that I put my cardmaking/papercraft stuff awas as I wouldn't be using much of it this week 'cos I had
sewing to do, though I haven't got much done!
Anne xx
Post a Comment