Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Giveaway Winner

Joe used a random generator to pick the winner, and I am pleased to say that the winner of my giveaway is Loredana of Villa Loredana. Congrats to Loredana, and it couldn't have happened to a sweeter lady.!!If you don't know her, visit her blog,and you will have a treat. Thanks to everyone who entered...all your lovely emails were greatly appreciated! I was thrilled to meet some new bloggers through the giveaway, who have become followers,and it is always wonderful to meet new people. Thanks to everyone for two wonderful years, and it truly has been a magical journey for me!!
Today has been the usual cool summer's day, and Joe and I just got back from a long walk which looped around our town. Enjoy your Saturday, and thanks again to all who entered.

17 comments:

Babs said...

Congratulations to the winner.
I'll be checking out her blog too.

And keep on going with the nice quilting.

Love, babs

Gene Black said...

Congratulations to Loredana on a great win! It is a wonderful prize package that most any quilter would love.

Barb said...

Congrats to the winner!!

Pat said...

Congrats to Loredana...probably better off that I didn't win that chocolate as I am trying so hard to shed a few pounds...and that would have sabotaged me. LOL

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

lovely long walks, how lovely, Rowing Man and I still painting...enjoy your weekend Micki.

Anita said...

Congratulations to Loredana! I'm going to check out her blog now. Kind regards, Anita.

quiltingnana said...

I'm jealous but happy for the winner...I'm sure she will enjoy the gifts

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Thanks for coming by and entering. I wish you luck! ★Linda★imictic

Maria said...

Congratulations to Loredana. Will check out her blog when I get home again on Wed.

Enjoy your stitching and long walks with Joe

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Yay Loredana...congratulations...and thank you Micki for this wonderful giveaway!!! Have a great Sunday...Dzintra♥x

Tara said...

I am sure your Irish walk was beautiful! Congratulations to your winner, she must be thrilled! Have a glorious Sunday Anushka!

Simone de Klerk said...

Congratulations to Loredana!!!

Bev C said...

Congratulations to Loredana,enjoy your prize.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

joe tulips said...

oh my goodness....I forgot about the give_away! I was just getting ready to start a post and saw this! Congratulations to the winner!!

Pamela Kieffer said...

I hardly recognized your blog. When and why did you change it?
I am putting a siggie block in the mail for you tomorrow.

QuiltSue said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Lois said...

Congratulations to the winner, will have a look at Loredana's blog as well.
Hugs
Lois