Here is page two of the journal. I did a whole lot of stamping using Tim Holtz's Urban Tapestry stamps. If you look closely, you will see all of the stamping I did. I love that you get a couple of stamps in each stamp set you buy.
Again, I used his distress inks to make it look old, and this time I concentrated on "The Magic Triangle Theme" which included Bella, Edward and Jake. The two faces on the bottom are Bella and Edward in Tim's Fragment pieces. I love how you can fussy cut anything. I have to admit that!
I like Edward tons more than Jacob, but you can't do a Twilight journal without including Jacob. I still want to include the Cullen Family, Victoria of course, The Voltari, etc....lots more to do, plus I want to include journalling pages, so I can keep a diary of important events and pockets for those special things.
I will do the back cover( both sides) tomorrow. Hopefully, by Tuesday the two grunge paper packs will arrive, in addition to the other Tim Holtz supplies that I ordered.
Gee, I hate waiting for supplies, but that is the way of it.
I like Edward tons more than Jacob, but you can't do a Twilight journal without including Jacob. I still want to include the Cullen Family, Victoria of course, The Voltari, etc....lots more to do, plus I want to include journalling pages, so I can keep a diary of important events and pockets for those special things.
I will do the back cover( both sides) tomorrow. Hopefully, by Tuesday the two grunge paper packs will arrive, in addition to the other Tim Holtz supplies that I ordered.
Gee, I hate waiting for supplies, but that is the way of it.
8 comments:
Oh Micki Sweetie...
How beautiful this project is. I scrolled back and looked at the beautiful cover. My gosh friend you are so talented. You have so many ginga ma thingies to make things with. I wish I was your neighbor. I would be down there all the time just making things right and left. I love your Twilight project. I am a BIG Jacob fan. Yep, Team Jacob for me.
Thank you for sharing today. Wow are you ever good. Hope you have a beautiful day sweetie....
Country hugs and much love, Sherry
I can tell you are having fun with this.
Beautiful your work, I love it. hugs from Brazil
Hello My Friend,
I have had my computer crash and just getting things fixed. I love the journals.. they are so TWILIGHT..My blog is screwed so I will have to do work there also.Will try to keep in touch. Have 4 gigs on the way, hope it helps,
Maggey in distress
What a lot of lovely work you have been doing, you have certainly been busy, lokks great.
Hugs
Lois
Love it. You're doing a great job and I love the colors, the lace etc. I love this. Steph
You certainly are one creative gal, you sketches are just wonderful.
it looks like you are having so much fun with this! it makes me want to journal....we all are team jacob here......
Post a Comment