
I joined Stash Manicure's Brown Bag Quilt Contest. The challenge is to make an ugly quilt... It doesn't mean the quilt will turn out ugly, but we have to choose fabric from our stash that we don't especially like and send it to our partner, and of course she will do the same. We then use the ugly fabric that we got from our partner plus add fabric that we like from our stash and sew the quilt. This should be loads of fun, and there will be fabulous prizes too.Well, read up on the rules and join in if you like. I never did something like this before, but it should be a blast!
18 comments:
I participated in an ugly fabric contest one time but have not done one of the ugly fabric brown bag challenges. Show us your choice of fabric, if you can.
Be interesting to see what you all do with this collection from one another.
TTFN ~ have a wonderful summer weekend ~
Hugs, Marydon
Sounds very interesting!
Will love to see what you send and receive.
I suppose one person's ugly is another's beauty too.
This sounds pretty challenging, Micki! But I know you're up to it.
I will love to see your progress
I joined too! I do have fabrics I don't use. Will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with.
sounds like fun! Wish I had time to do this. You will have to share the quilt with us. Steph
i joined this as well, i feel sorry for the person who gets my fabric, lol
I thought about and decided I would rather watch what you come up with in this challenge. I think you will have fun!
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!! I love challenging projects that allow us to use whatever we have...excellent problem-solving!!! THanks Micki for coming by for a little orange and vanilla ice cream! TAKE CARE! Anita
It sounds fun but unfortunately, I don't know if or when I will be leaving...pooey....oh well, I will just enjoy seeing everyone's.
That sounds like a neat challenge, Micki - can't see what you are going to make. :)
Thanks for visiting and commenting - it's always lovely to hear from you.
I thought it sounded fun also, but I dont think that I have time for one more project. I guess I will have to keep track of everyone that does it and see how it goes. Enjoy
Sounds interesting enjoy it
Hugs Janice
Sounds like fun! Can;t wait to see the fabric you will receive!
Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see the end result! xx
This does sound like fun- and a great way to move that "Why did I ever buy THAT?" fabric on out of the stash.
Looking forward to see you do your thing with it, Micki!
Sounds like a fun challenge! enjoy!
Post a Comment