Monday, August 2, 2010

Twilight Final Pages





I completed the final pages of my Twilight journal. One page was about Victoria. I drew Victoria, and had fun with that page...she is an evil character. who obviously wants her revenge on Edward, or better yet to see him dead.LOL Then I did a page on the Cullen family. I really adore that family as they were characterized in the books, but my favorite member of the family is Alice. Then, I did a page on the Voltari and the Newborns. The Voltari are going to play a very important part in the last movie, and I am dying to see that movie. Finally, on the last page, I had to include my favorite pic of Edward and Bella, as I am part of Team Edward, and then I wrote something to Joe...gotta get a bit romantic for that page, and who better with than my Joe.
I wanted you all to see the pages. I have to now put the holes into each chipboard page. I will use my pink Cinch machine for that. I will be putting two holes on each side and then put rings through them and fancy red and black ribbons through the holes. I have a wonderful journal page with lines on it that i am making lots of copies of, and placing the journal pages in the middle of my Twilight journal book, so that I can write about special occasions that Joe and I share. I wanted this to be a very functional journal too. When it is all done, I will show you a final pic!

Off to begin my day! I will be getting the supplies for the circle quilt so that is my next big project. Back to the sewing part of my hobby....I always have fun with quilting! I am hooked like all of us!!!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Alice is my favorite character out of the whole movie....you have done a fantastic job!

Marie said...

YOur talent just keeps coming coming, wish you could bottle it and send some my way. thinking of you. Hugs, Marie

Bunny said...

Oh my goodness you did a wonderful job on those pages. I haven't read that book but have it on my Ipod touch to listen to. I am not a reader but do love to listen to books on my Ipod. I can download them from home from the library.
Hugs

Simone de Klerk said...

Oh my, Micki, this is absolutely lovely! Laura's favorite character is Alice too. I don't really have one.

Maggi said...

The pages look great Micki and I like the idea of putting some functional pages in too.

Chris H said...

My... you have done well with all of those pages. Well Done chick.

Katie :o) said...

Lovely journal! You are so cute with your Twighlight love! Enjoyed your August interview, too :o)

Colleen Barnett said...

Hey, the journal is coming along nicely, isn't it? Very smart lady you are! xxx

Unknown said...

APP has never read the books.. but I have seen the first two movies and I that they were fun. Your scrap book pages are fantastic.. they turned out so nice.
Thank you for sharing them with us!
M

Unknown said...

I spotted the evil victoria right away!