
A quick post to tell you that AccuQuilt is having their 2nd annual Barn Quilt contest. Well, you can win a 1000 dollars and a trip to their factory, in addition to other wonderful prizes. Find out more by clicking on the logo/button on the right side bar on the top of my blog. There's going to be wonderful inspiration too, and we quilters always love that.
Don't forget to sign up for the free GO patterns and tell me what you think of the contest.
I love barn quilts and loved reading about their history, as I saw tons of them in the Dutch Country in PA. They are really amazing!
4 comments:
All posts nice and cool as always. Loredana
One time when we were young DH and I passed through Penn. I could see the decorations on the barns and I begged to stop. DH said when we returned we would stop-the problem was when we were returning - there was a blizzard -and we hot-footed it back to Va.
I still wonder what that visit would have been like??? : )
Love the star , it would look ngood enlarged for the centre of a medallion quilt--c0ttonreel
I could see the decorations on the barns and I begged to stop. DH said when we returned we would stop-the problem was when we were returning. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment