
I also completed a mug rug, and love how it turned out.....very patriotic.
I can't wait to show you the journal. I am ordering some things for a vegetarian recipe book that I am going to make. I turned vegetarian, and I have collected some wonderful recipes, so I want a recipe book to put them all in. Becoming vegetarian helped me a lot in losing the two and a half stone. I am ordering some Cricut Cartridges from Hallmark Scrapbook to help me with the book.. One is called
From My Kitchen and the other is Preserves.Both have tons of kitchen items I can then cut out with my Cricut. It should be so cute! I can cut out recipe cards with one of the cartridges, and I can't wait to begin that.
21 comments:
Hi Micki!
I just read your Post and for better understanding I translate it with bubblefish.
I´m still laughing about the translation! :))
You wrote about the electric Vagabond and the "Fish" translated it in "electric tramp!" The translation is ok but idea of "working with an electric tramp" might be very funny!
It´s a nice project you are working on and I wonder how it will go on.
Oh, the next joke with the "Fish" is: next week you´ll celebrate the "Street"-Day of Paddy!
Hope, my comment will arrive you and wish you a nice weekend!
Greetings to Pauline! :)
Katrin
Ha ha. I just read the comment from Katrin. I have to use Google to "translate" the British to American English. So now I know how much a "stone" is.
Love the mug rug! Looking forward to seeing all of Joe's fun gifts, and even more seeing what that wonderful man you have surprises you with!!
I love your sweet patriotic mug rug! Very eye-catching even with a mug pictured on top of it!
Your mug rug turned out so cute!!!
I can't wait to see the journal. Joe will have such a special anniversary as will you.
Great mug rug. Anxious to see the journal.
Cute mug rug! Congrats on your weight loss.
I am betting Joe will adore your gifts to him!!
I too am looking forward to seeing your journal. Also, I am very interested in your vegetarian cookbook.
Early Happy Anniversary to you both! I know that Joe will be very touched by the journal and he will treasure it.
I really love your mug rug and I know your journal will be beautiful. You are creative is so many ways!
A very patriotic mug rug, and very pretty!
WOW I love the mug rug. You did such a great job.
Wow....I can't wait to see the journal and so love your mug rug. There is a mug rug contest goin on at Fabric and Quilts (I think that is it...sorry, not sure), you should enter it.
I love your mug rug :) I´m a huge American patriot so mayby I have to make one like that :)
Your Mug Rug has turned out beautifully!!! Looking forward to seeing your Journal, I'm sure Joe will love it. Great that the Vagabond will be useful for other crafty pursuits, I think the cutting of receipe cards is a great idea!!!
Cute mug rug, Micki. Are those beads on the edges? Happy Anniversary a little early!
Your mug rug is adorable. I'm sure Joe will be thrilled with the journal and his special surprise present. Spending your life with someone you love is a gift everyday, but it's always special to have a present to remind you.
HI Micki!
I love the mug rug. And how much is a stone? I think I'm impressed!
O Gosh, Mickie!
Leave you alone for a minute and you turn into a creative diva? ???????
I loved what KatieQ said - she said it perfectly! : )
I hope you two have a perfect day and that Joe loves his gifts because they are a part of you and your love. : )
O - about to forget -love the mug rug-maybe you should be Queen of the Mug Rugs! LOL
The catridges have the cutest pictures I can imagine. I also love your mug rug. Is it American or Irish flag?
What a lovely mug rug Micki!
Congrats on the anniversary, Micki, I'm sure Joe will appreciate your journal. My husband and I too we are turning vegetarian, it's a little bit harder for the children, but we've started the process. And not because they love eating meat, but because I'm studying all the alternatives, such as legumes etc..., to meat to maintain the nutritional value. Take care, Clara.
P.S.: you're right : the mug rugis so nice and patriotic!
Post a Comment