Wednesday, November 26, 2008

XMAS Stocking Gift


I made the cutest XMAS stocking today for a friend, and I can't identify her, but I thought I would post it. I used all Michael Miller Fairy Frost and some really lovely XMAS fabric. I machine embroidered the stocking with a Loralie design, and it is being mailed tomorrow to a secret destination. Anyway, here it is!

4 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Those Loralie designs are adorable! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog today. The retreat was tons of fun :^)))

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Very cute Micki...I'm sure she'll just love it...Dzintra XX

Maggey and Jim said...

You never cease to amaze me.. You are such an artist. I too love the Loralie things. I have a panel that I need to do something with and you have given me an excellent idea..
Hugs
Maggey

Pam said...

It is lovely! Is it for Mary??

I'm sure she will be thrilled with the stocking :))