I finished Joe's Christmas stocking. He wanted Frosty the Snowman, so I picked Mr. and Mrs. Frosty to represent Joe and me. It definitely suits us to a tee. I machine embroidered the design, and used mostly Michael Miller Fairy Frost, which I adore, and some Christmas fabric. He was so pleased with it, and it will be hanging over the Stanley Range in our new home.It will be a very special Christmas for both of us and our two boys Rufus and Charlie.
8 comments:
What a wonderful Christmas gift for you and Joe, a new home. I love moving into a new home and fixing it up as I want it. Opening the boxes is almost like Christmas morning. I know both of you will have fun.
Oh, Micki,,
That is your best yet.. I bet Joe loves it?? Your work is excellent.. Have a great holiday..What are you putting in that stocking..
Love the stocking. Hope everything continues to go smoothly with the move and you get in on time.
Looks great Micki...love the colours...Dzintra
wonderful stocking...good job!
Love your Christmas stocking.. my hub's name is Joe too :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.. I hope to have that sweater finished soon so I can get started on some socks.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. All the way from Ireland! How exciting. I noticed you are originally from the states. When I was a teenager I used to dream of becoming an exchange student in Ireland. Hapy quilting! --Nedra @ cactus needle
Today's the quiltathon! Come by and say HI. Tell me what you're working on. Post some pics on your blog. Have fun!
Post a Comment