Joe got me two scrapbooks to start working on my projects. I sorted out my baby photos from the box, and I will begin. The magazines, Darlene, are giving me great ideas, and I am putting together a layout using the HP Assistant software, so I am set. My supplies will be all arriving next week. Then in March, I order Tim Holtz's products, as I want to distress this album, and use his wonderful paints, crackle paint, etc. I discovered some wonderful old photos of my parents and grandparents, and I will be making a photo journal which I will bind myself and distress to make it look old. If you look at Tim's videos, you will get the idea of how to do it.
In addition, I got a few awards from some friends, and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it, but I just don't have the time to follow through with some of the extensive and long directions as to what has to be done. So, I will pass them to all of my blogger friends, and just please ask you not to give me any awards, as I just don't have the strength or time to follow through with them. Since the Shingles, I just have not gotten up to my full strength yet, and I am just trying very hard to get back into what I love to do, and I will be happy when I do that.
Thanks to Clara who gave me an award...It did mean a lot. Also Susan gave me a Sunshine Award, and
thanks to you also. Lastly, from Marina, A Beautiful Bloggers Award.....much thanks! I do apologize for not following all of the directions as to what I need to do with the awards. I will pass the awards to all of the bloggers who follow my blog, and thank you all for being such good friends.

Enjoy your weekend and just have fun!
26 comments:
Darlene is so wonderful, she is one amazing lady....I just love her to pieces. Enjoy your goodies and awards!!
I like very much having you among my friends. I like very much reading your posts because it seems to me that i'm reading the diaryof a friend. I'm going to spend this weekend with my husbad in a resort (with a beautiful Spa), while the children will stay with my mum and dad. It' sounds like having a small honeymoon, because we always do everything with the children. Hope your weekend will be happy. Take care, Clara.
Hi Micki, sounds like you are going to be busy this weekend just checking out all your goodies. Can't think of any thing nicer than that! Have a great weekend. Kind regards, Anita.
Enjoy the goodies Darlene sent you. Have a wonderful weekend...you have a lot of fun stuff to explore....that's for sure!!!
How wonderful to receive such lovely awards! It is so hard to choose which items in your goodie basket I like best, maybe everything!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see what you are doing next!!!
HUgs,
Margaret B
What a fun mail day!! Isn't Darlene just the best?! Looking forward to seeing your new creations, and congrats on the awards!
What a great stash of goodies. I know you will have a great time with them.
What a bundle of joy you receive. Congrats woot woot!!!! We had snow here the other day amazing!!!!
Smiles
love all your goodies, you have a great weekend as well, get some rest
What a lovely package to receive Micki...Congrats on those awards...Take it easy, Dzintra♥x
Congratulations on all of your well deserved awards.
What wonderful gifts from Darlene!
You are going to be kept very busy with all the goodies that have been arriving at your house.
Hi Micki. Glad to know my little get well package arrived. It was actually faster than I thought. All little trinkets to hopefully get you to relax and heal. I tried to pack as much in the box as I could.
Can't wait to see what you create with your new tools!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your wonderful winnings! The goodies from Darlene are wonderful! Have fun with them!
Can't wait to see the finished products!
Jackie
Enjoy your wonderful gifts, Micki.
Congratulations on your well deserved awards!
Take it easy while you are recuperating.
Congratulations on all of your well deserved awards Micki.
What wonderful gifts from Darlene, she is a sweetie!
have fun over the weekend..looks like your going to be busy..
Julia ♥
You deserve every wonderful gift. Enjoy!
So many nice goodies to get from your friends. Do take care and take things slow. We do not want you to have a relapse.
Willow
You are going to have so much fun with all the goodies in this basket! I did scrapbooking for quite a few years, but have slacked off BIG time! Good luck with your project and I m glad to hear you are feeling better Micki. Hope you have a beautiful day!
Micki, that is super! Wow, your mailman has been busy lately.... love all your goodies and awards.
All kinds of goodies, my wife tells me scrap booking can be just as addictive as quilting. Joe may need a 2nd or even 3rd job!!Hopefully you'll be back 100% soon so you can enjoy all the cool stuff you're getting.
Now that will have made you feel much better, the presents and the awards! So happy for you.
I look forward to your new crafting!
What a wonderful surprise from Darlene. It's lovely to know you are special! Can't wait to see some of your new projects!
Wow - what wonderful gifts! It ALMOST makes it worth while to have been sick ! LOL - I did say ALMOST!:)
I am so glad that you made it through the shingles - I have heard so many horror tales about them that I was kinda holding my breath for you!
Another thought that might give you something to look forward to - SPRING is coming! Whoopee -You do remember the season with sunshine and flowers and gardens and walks!!! I hope that you and Joe can look forward to that!
Nice to see you back in action, Micki!
Darlene is the nicest person and what a nice surprise!
Post a Comment