You can win an Accu Quilt.Kelly at I Have a Notion is hosting a giveaway. Visit her blog and enter....you never know...you might win!There is only one day left to enter, so hurry and sign up!
Good evening dear, after a while I'm back, and wan't to thnak you for a nice trip from post to post, end on the foto. Have a nice day and walking through nice Ireland. Loredana
Hi Micki, great giveaway. I am back to blogging and have a new blog since the old one was deleted and so was my old account. Please come and visit. I am trying to contact all my old followers of the new blog. Hope to see you.
6 comments:
Good evening dear, after a while I'm back, and wan't to thnak you for a nice trip from post to post, end on the foto. Have a nice day and walking through nice Ireland. Loredana
I have entered! Wish me luck!
As always you are welcome. With love. Loredana
Micki dearest! You come all the way from Ireland to visit with me...how kind! What a fabulous give-away going on!!!! Oh, please come back today, for I am celebrating my birthday with two other bloggers; I am preparing a little soirée....you are most welcome! Thanks again, Anita
Hi Micki, great giveaway. I am back to blogging and have a new blog since the old one was deleted and so was my old account. Please come and visit. I am trying to contact all my old followers of the new blog. Hope to see you.
Willow
I think you won one of the prizes! congratulations!
Post a Comment