I made the back cover of the Twilight Journal, and needless to say, I had a lot of fun doing it. I drew Edward and Bella, and then cut the drawing out to put it on the collage effect that I created . I am having a huge amount of fun drawing some of the characters and incorporating the drawing into the page.
I will have to wait till the two packs of grunge paper arrive till I can continue...BOO HOO! Crafty Alley said that a company in England shipped the grunge paper to them and the packs should arrive today or tomoorow, and then it only takes a day to get to me, as Crafty Alley are in Ireland. There are a few other supplies
I will have to wait till the two packs of grunge paper arrive till I can continue...BOO HOO! Crafty Alley said that a company in England shipped the grunge paper to them and the packs should arrive today or tomoorow, and then it only takes a day to get to me, as Crafty Alley are in Ireland. There are a few other supplies
that Crafty Alley will be sending me, and I will take a pic of all of them when they arrive.
I will, in the meantime, draw Victoria...She is an incredible character and so interesting. I know some people are upset that they replaced the original Victoria with a new actress, but I think she did a good job. I will be doing a whole page on her, and then I will introduce the Cullen family. I will enjoy drawing her, as she really is incredible!
Off to get dinner on! Hope you enjoy my back cover with my drawing
11 comments:
Interetsing pages and covers MIcki. I guess I must be the only person never to have heard of Twilight. Glad you enjoy it whatever it is.
Really nice drawings! You have really captured Edward. And I think Victoria would be fun to draw with all that hair. :)
Wow, you truly do have a talent for drawing...
What a pretty journal! You're doing a wonderful job!
Don´t do it any better or you´ll spoil the whole thing!
Micki...what a great drawing!!! I think the new Victoria did do a great job too...Your journal looks great!!! I'm so pleased you are enjoying this Twilight phenomenon...Dzintra♥x
Congratulations for drawing, you are really a born painter. Loredana.
Man you are doing some really neat things here. I like it!... even if I haven't read the books or watched the movies. My son's girlfriend has though. I may have to show her this.
This is really adorable! Terrific drawings!
Very interesting! I'm going to now have to read the series! You make it all sound so good reading and your drawings....fabulous dahlink!
I love it, it is awesome....perfect journal for the fan that you are....you order some of the best art stuff!!! and your drawings are wonderful
Post a Comment