
Debi from Quilting with Debi is hosting the Fall into Fall Quilters Blogger Giveaway event. I have joined in, so on October 1st, I will be hosting a giveaway. A lot of quilters are joining in and will be having giveaways too, so how about you also joining in? It should be loads of fun and you will get to meet many new bloggers.
8 comments:
I have joined....
Still thinking about what to giveaway. Will have to take it traveling with me....but no big deal...
Hope you are doing good. Nervous about tomorrow? Good luck!
I wish I had known this would show up -- would have waited for my own giveaway which ends on the day this one starts. Don't think I'll be up to another one so soon, but I'll give it some thought!
I need to think about what to giveaway yet. Hmmmm.
Well, I guess I should have waited to give away my pattern.....but too late now.
Hi Micki,
Thanks for your lovely comment about the Quilt of Valor - boy am I ever glad the top is done.
I have been thinking about doing a giveaway, but the timing for this one is bad for me. Maybe next year. 8)
Take care,
Susan in Texas
This sounds good Micki!!!
That sounds like fun. And I loved your journal in the previous post. You will have a beautiful hand work project it sounds like and the fabrics are so pretty. Take care! PS I have been looking at old photos and enjoying the memories!
Hi Anushka! It sounds like you ladies have some fun times ahead, with winter just around the corner you can really get your "quilt on"!
Your honeymoon journal looks like it turned out beautifully. Hope you are having a marvelous week!
Post a Comment