Monday, September 28, 2009

Check These Out




There is a wonderful giveaway at a new blog that I just discovered at http://sweetp-paulette.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-first-give-away.html Paulette is giving a lovely package, so check it out!



Also, Janice is having a giveaway in honour of her mom. You will love reading about the memories of her mom, and the prizes are just great! I have to admit that the story of her mom tugged at my heart strings.





I am adding another giveaway. Heidi is having a great one. She has painted a pic that she is giving as the prize, and it is quite lovely. Hurry on over and take a look at a very magical blog. If you love fantasy, you will love hers. By the way, the blog is called "Welcome to Fairy Footprints"....just right up my alley.

6 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

You discovered the best giveaways Micki. They could be great for the Civil War Bride quilt. By the way, have you received your kit yet?

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Micki...yes I have seen this one!!! Now come on over...here's a hint...Congratulations...Dzintra♥x

Joanne Lendaro said...

Thanks for the link!! Love reading your post, keep bloggin'!!

Searchfamilies said...

Thanks For posting my Give-away, i wanted to try to keep up beat & not down as the day approaches i am feeling a bit weepy already so this Give-Away will help & i know my mum would have loved it plus she give you a run for your money on the winning things we always said she had the luck of the Irish as well lol
Hugs Janice

Abatevintage said...

Oh thank you for the heads up, I will head over there now. I am also having a giveaway you should drop on over.

Blessings,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Thanks Micki for letting us know about the great giveaways.

Willow