Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanks To My Stitcher Angel


Two of my three gifts from my Stitcher Angel arrived, and they are lovely. First of all, she hand stitched a needlecase that had many straight pins it it. The rose is just breathtaking, and I love pink and how romantic it looks! It is just beautiful, and like pincushions, one never has enough needlecases.For my second gift, she got me a fat quarter, accessories for knitting, and a bright spool of green thread. A card came with the package, and I found out she has been to my blog and loved it, so that is why she saw that I was a knitter too. She told me in the card that a third gift was on its way, so that is exciting. I don't know whom she is yet, but I will find out soon, and that will be so much fun. So, hopefully you will see this post. I do thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!XXXXXXXXX
I have completed two of my handmade items for my Stitcher Angel, and I will be completing the third one this weekend, so my package will be in the mail next week.
Thanks again so much for a lovely surprise, and I am sending you hugs from Ireland.

15 comments:

Nedra said...

lovely gifts!

andsewon said...

Such lovely work on your gifts.
Love them.
I hear from my Angel regularly and I email mine too.
Such a fun way to get to know others around the world.
I had a sweet angel last year as well and we still email.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Wonderful gifts from your Angel Micki! Love the new look to your blog too, suits your romantic side :)

Betsy said...

Mickii the gifts you received truly look like works from the heart.

Carol said...

Ooooh. Don't the colors tie in nicely with your new layout :)

Nat Palaskas said...

Handmade gifts are best. Enjoy them - hugs Nat

Julia said...

Beautiful gifts Micki..
Hand made gifts from the heart.
Julia ♥

SewCalGal said...

So much fun. Enjoy!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

webbsway said...

Hi Mickie!
I Love the new look of your blog - like you so beautiful.

I also appreciate your Clock - it is such fun seeing that you are sleeping , while I am writing and dreaming of sleep.

With all of this work I am assuming that you are over your fall?

Patty said...

Nice gifts!

CindyMae said...

What lovely items you received!!

Simone de Klerk said...

Wonderful to catch up with your blog again, dear Micki! Love your new layout! And it is as if I haven't been on your blog for weeks. Love you DS and I never knew you could read books on them (O: Of course Thijme did ... (thought I knew something before him LOL). Lovely win, great new project you will be starting. How do you appliqué?
The angel gifts you recieved so far are great! How fun it is to recieve them in different posts!
Have a lovely Friday and enjoy your weekend!!!

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts A very organised angel you have I two gifts ready to send but will wait till all are finished have

a good yarn said...

What wonderful gifts Micki! I can't wait to see what your third gift will be! Ann :)

Searchfamilies said...

Lovely Gifts
Hugs Janice