Dear Heidi is having a Christmas Giveaway at her blog atFairy Footprints in the Sand, and she is giving away a lovely domino necklace. I told her it inspired me to get dominos and play it with Joe, as I was planning to get an UNO deck too....all great fun on Christmas day...that and a few good movies, gifts, and great food.
Also, I won a book called Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd, and I am thrilled. Colletta at Colletta's Kitchen was
having a giveaway , and lucky me won. Well, it should be a delightful read over the holidays.Also, don't forget that I will have a wee Irish Christmas givewaway right before Christmas, and boy is time flying by!
13 comments:
Thanks Micki, the giveaways sounds great. I will hop over and have a look. Have a great day - Hugs Nat
That domino necklace is so clever! Congrats on your book win!
I will certainly be watching for the "wee Irish giveaway" Why? Cause you know I am going to enter. LOL
Congratulations on your win. I think you'll have fun with that cookbook too!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Micki wow I was just here the other day the blog has changed I love the knew layout it is great. Thank you for posting about the giveaway you are such a wonderful friend.
Have a great week.
»-(¯`v´¯)-»Blessings»-(¯`v´¯)-»Heidi»-(¯`v´¯)-»
You always win the most wonderful things. Congratulations!
You are one lucky person Micki. You seem to win lots of giveaways. That book sound yummy.
Congratulations Micki!
And you too have been playing around with your blog look. :-) It's fun to make changes, isn't it?<--Silly question. Of course it is. :-)
You are the luckiest soul. Micki! I just love your Sun Bonnet Sue wall hanging...it looks very detailed. Hope your popped ligament is all better now!
Hi Micki, congratulations of winning the book..looking forward to your giveaway...Hugs lyn
Congrats on your win!
Thanks for the details of the giveaway and I hope you enjoy your book. Ann :)
Wow Micki you Lucky Duck!!! That book looks great...have never seen that before...and I won't forget you will be having a wee Irish Christmas giveaway...Can I be second time lucky...Dzintra♥x
Post a Comment