Monday, November 30, 2009

Wonderful Surprises in the Mail


I received a wonderful package today from Simona for Christmas. It was two beautiful table toppers, with the cutest teddy bears on them, and also a gorgeous 2010 tea towel. I put the two table toppers on each end table in the bedroom, as they magically matched our colour scheme there. Thanks so much for wonderful gifts!!!!! If you haven't visited Simona's blog, please do so here, as you will be charmed by her work. Thanks again Simona...It really made my day!









The postman also brought me my giveaway prize from Joy who has a blog called Joy Patch, which is out of this world. Well, the pattern called "Under Lock and Key" is drop dread beautiful!!!! I flew, yes flew, to my fabric storage unit, and I grabbed fat quarters and fabrics for the block keeper bag. I envisioned my putting all of my siggies in it, so they won't get dirty or wrinkled, as the pattern so aptly states. Oh, look at the cute keys that came with it! Thanks so much for a wonderful pattern as my prize in your giveaway! You have to see Joy's patterns, so please visit her blog here and hop on over to her website to see her store.
What a lucky girl I was today! I don't know about you, but I have tons of gifts to make for Christmas....I am getting overwhelmed just thinking about it. Enjoy your first day of the week!

14 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Micki wow looks as though you did have a lucky day. The items are wonderful, I love your winnings.

Have a wonderful Monday

Blessings


-:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

CindyMae said...

Wow, what a wonderful mail day you had!!

Anonymous said...

You are indeed a lucky girl!p

Nedra said...

I love tea towel calenders. How fun to have one all ready for the new year.

Anonymous said...

I love mail.....and you were so kind to send me some after Nicholas was born.

Jocelyn said...

Great mail call today! I too am a little overwhelmed. I got my Schnibbles finished this weekend, but now I have "real" projects to finish for Christmas. Don't know if I am going to make it :-(

Maggi said...

What lovely gifts. And what a great idea to make the block keeper to use for your siggies.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

You are making your postman work hard! :-) You'll have to make him some Christmas cookies, to repay for his "extra work." :-)))))))))))

Cath Ü said...

well done Micki... hey I know Joy... we have been trying to catch up for lunch for a couple of months now.. it will happen one day... LOL

you were lucky with the postie this week.. hope it stays that way until after Christmas... and I have to make a start on all my Christmas pressies too... I have a stack to make and I will get them finished in time.....
Cath Ü

Loralynn said...

What a wonderful mail day for you! Christmas come early!

Miriam said...

Lovely mail for you today!!!

Have fun making your gifts!

Barb said...

What fun mail.....you deserve it..so enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your wins Micki. Everything looks beautiful. It looks like Christmas came early at your house :>) I hope you have a beautiful day ♥

Unknown said...

I love the table toppers!