Friday, November 20, 2009

Off to See the Movie "New Moon"

Joe just purchased the movie tickets online for the movie "New Moon", and I can't wait to see it. I am a die hard Twilight fan, so not only do I intend to see each and every movie, but I intend to own each dvd too, so I can watch them over and over again. Now, I have to admit that I didn't want Bella to land up with Jacob, even though he was a sweet character. No one could replace Edward in my heart, so thank God, it turned out like I wanted.

Anyways, we are off to see "New Moon"on Saturday, and I will post what I thought of it. We are leaving on the 11 AM bus and the showing will be at 1:30....lots of time to go shopping and visit the malls.

PS: The countdown clock for "Eclipse" is up....Can you imagine a movie based on that book? My favorite book though was "Breaking Dawn"...That is going to be an awesome movie. Here is a teaser trailer for "Breaking Dawn".

17 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Wonderful!!! Laura and I will be going tomorrow at 7.00 pm (((O: Can't wait to hear what you thought about it!

Jane said...

Fantastic, we wanted to go this weekend, but its all fully booked, so I have to wait just a bit longer:( Hugs xxx

Nat Palaskas said...

Great Micki that you are going to see New Moon this weekend. Enjoy and I can't wait to hear your thought. Hugs Natima

FeatherDuster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FeatherDuster said...

I'm sure you'll be enjoying your movie this evening.

That "Indian" looking quilt thingy is a wallhanging for my boyfriend (what the heck do you call 'em when they're 50-something?) who is an attorney specializing in Indian tax law.

Maggey and Jim said...

Hello Micki,
Well I wasn't going to give to the whole TWILIGHT series but now am hooked. Waiting for Breaking dawn at library now..Hope it comes in soon.
I really liked New Moon.. really. and Eclipse was good too.. Bella can drive you crazy..
Have a wonderful time at the movies.
Hugs,
Maggey

Laurie said...

I am still reading New Moon and haven't seen any of the movies yet...yeah, I'm very slow...I am very surprised by how much I like the books! Each one takes me about 2 hours to read because I can't put them down!

Nedra said...

Every TV show here in the U.S. has been talking about/ or hosting the Twilight characters. Stephanie Meyers graduated from the same college my husband did--Brigham Young University (only he was there a few years before her), and she lives in Arizona not far from two of my children.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

There was a midnight showing last night here. [Didn't attend] Most of the rest of the family 'Twilight' crew is going tonight at the 7pm showing. [Not I]

You see, my d-i-law and I are going to the first showing on MONDAY. -giggles- Which will probably be noon time. Neither one of us wants to be part of the wild-teens-noisy-packed-theater and have to sit in front row scene again. We all did that, with 'Twilight.' This time 2 of us are not.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^

Ohhhh and be ready!!! When 'Jacob' pulls his shirt off, to stop 'Bella's' head cut from bleeding... Be ready to hear a lot of squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling. -giggles- I intend to be one of them!!!!! Loves me my 'Jacob.'

^_^

Abatevintage said...

Oh Micki you lucky lady you, I am unable to watch it so soon, some bills came up I will have to wait. But man I can not wait. How did the movie go? Is the chemistry still there between Bella and Edward, did Jacob look amazing as a wolf? So many questions I just can't wait to see it.

*®*´¯`•.¸¸.♫• Happy Holidays ♫•.¸¸.•´¯`*®*
♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

Barb said...

Can't wait to hear what you have to say. I know everyone that has seen it so far has loved it!

Chris H said...

I must be the only person I know who has no interest in seeing the Twilight movies or reading the books!
I hope you enjoy it...

Cath Ü said...

I loved both the movies.. and Jacob is just gorgeous.... I have just been stuck in that darn U Tube link for ages... Thanks For that Micki... LOL I was going blog surfing... last time I start off with your blog.... LOL

Cath Ü

Liz said...

Enjoy Micki, granddaughter is off to see it this morning with 4 of her friends (and her mum) then back home for her pool party for her birthday. Can't think of anything worse than a pool party with 17 twelve year olds - sans vampires!! LOL!
Lizzie
XXX

SewCalGal said...

I hope you and Joe have a good time. Can't wait to hear what you think of this movie!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Searchfamilies said...

Enjoy the film & have a lovely day
Hugs Janice

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

OMG Micki that trailer for Breaking Dawn is awesome...I think that was the best book. By now you are probably in the theatre or have seen it or are getting ready for it...Enjoy it...I hope to get there this week sometime...Dzintra♥x