I loved Disney's "The Lion King". It had everything that you would want in a Disney film like a wonderful hero called Simba, beautiful songs, great animation, but most importantly, lots of charm. I can't say that it is my all time favorite Disney film, but it is at the top of my list. It has the most loveable characters, but the music was out of this world! One of my favorite singers of all time, Elton John, wrote two of my favorite songs in that movie called "Circle of Life" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"...I sang those songs over and over after I heard them in the movie. There is an obvious connection with nature in that film...After all the theme is "The Circle of Life." One important lesson that Simba learned ,with the help of Timone and Pumba, was that life is not always so serious, if you see it with a sense of humor. Hey, even in a difficult situation, a smile can get you through anything, can't it?I remember my dad saying that " Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day," and I do always try to smil
e. "Circle of Life " is also about your finding your place in the Circle of Life. As to the music in the film,here are the two songs that I so fell in love with:" Circle of Life "and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"....Enjoy listening to Elton John singing these two gorgeous songs, because both of them will touch your heart.
10 comments:
Micki I am so glad you were able to participate this week, I signed you up so that they will visit your blog if they come to mine.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Blessings,
Heidi
I love the Lion King it is such a wonderful movie, Hakuna mattata I loved that song and would sing and dance around to it. It was fun.
Blessings
Heidi
Hi Micki...I was never that much into animation until we went to see The Lion King...I have loved this movie ever since...Dzintra♥x
I have always enjoyed those two songs, also!
The lion King came out when my eldest son was at kinda. I remember watching it with him when it came out on video. All my boys have loved it and I felt it was 'one for the boys'. Love it.
Hi Micki..
Happy Disney Sunday. Great job here. I love Lion King. Such a great story. I remember watching that with Heidi Girl Many years ago, and her girls today.
I have signed up to follow your blog. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please pop over and say hi. I would be love to share my Disney Sunday with you. I would be so honored if you signed up to follow my blog as well.
Country hugs...Sherry
Hi Mikki! Lion King is one of my favorites! Happy Disney Sunday to you! Stop in Robin's Egg Blues sometime!
Blessings,
Linda
This is an awesome movie! I love the songs and the story! Great choice!
I have a special memory with the Lion King. It was the first movie that ever made my son cry! I just love that movie!
Hi Micki, I enjoy reading your Disney posts as much as quilting ones, because I truly love all the Disney animations you mentioned. They were also a part of my childhood memories, especailly the Little Mermaid.^^ Shelly
Post a Comment