Joy at Joy Patch just picked three lucky winners for her Under Lock & Key Pattern...I was one of the winners. I am thrilled! Thanks so much Joy, as I always love to get wonderful patterns. I can't wait to make this one.
You have to be the luckiest person!! It must be the luck of the Irish! Everytime I get on here to read your blog, you have just won something. Congratulations - now I need to go back and read what you've won this time. :)
Congats on your new win! YOu have the luck of the Irish with you.This is the time to be very thankful and I am truly thanksful for my blogging friends. YOu all are like my family. I visit you each morning and share my coffee and thoughts to start my day. Hugs to you and Joe. Marie
Congratulations on your win... Just thought I would let you know I am off to see new Moon this morning at 8am.. it is now 5.38am... so not long to go now...I will call back tomorrow morning and let you know what I thought... Not sure if I will be Team Jacob or Team Edward... that is the question being asked here of everyone... I am leaning towards Team Jacob at the moment... have fun Cath Ü
31 comments:
Congratulations Micki, it looks great!
Congratulations Micki. It is a lovely pattern and I know yuo will enjoy stitching it.
Congrats!! cute and different
Woo Hooo!! way to go. Congratulations.
Congrats Micki, you are so lucky!!! Hugs Nat
Congratulations Micki!
Congrats on the win Micki what a fun treasure you will have.
Blessings,
Heidi
Congrats Micki, just beautiful
Hugs Janey xxx
Congrats! It looks like a really cute pattern!
Congratulations, this pattern looks really nice!
KATRIN W.
Hi Micki,
Congratulations on your win.. The bag is lovely. Will be looking for yours when you get it done.
x0x0
((((hugs))))
maggie
Congrats Micki, Giveaways are wonderful aren't they.
Willow
You must have a lucky star over your head because you sure do win a lot of nice things!
Congrats, Micki :)
Congratulations on your win....
Awesome!! Congratulations!
You are a Winner, Micki! In so many ways. LOL!
Enjoy the pattern. Can't wait to see how you use it.
Congratulations Micki. It looks like a great pattern,lucky you. Enjoy making it.
Congratulations Micki, it looks great! will be great to make, and come in very handy..
Julia ♥
Yay!!! Have fun with your prize =)
Congratulations Micki. Can't wait to see what you make with this pattern. I'm sure it will be delightful!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Congrats! Those are wonderful!!
Congradulations Micki! It looks like a fun pattern!
congrat Micki...looks like a great pattern :)
Happy Stitching!
You have to be the luckiest person!! It must be the luck of the Irish! Everytime I get on here to read your blog, you have just won something. Congratulations - now I need to go back and read what you've won this time. :)
You are one lucky girl Micki,
good on you!
Can't wait to see you make this pattern up.
cheers
Marina
Congratulations Micki on your win!
:o) Congratulations, Micki!
Congats on your new win! YOu have the luck of the Irish with you.This is the time to be very thankful and I am truly thanksful for my blogging friends. YOu all are like my family. I visit you each morning and share my coffee and thoughts to start my day. Hugs to you and Joe. Marie
Congratulations on your win... Just thought I would let you know I am off to see new Moon this morning at 8am.. it is now 5.38am... so not long to go now...I will call back tomorrow morning and let you know what I thought... Not sure if I will be Team Jacob or Team Edward... that is the question being asked here of everyone... I am leaning towards Team Jacob at the moment... have fun
Cath Ü
Congrats Micki. You have the Irish luck on your side!
Post a Comment