
Heidi is giving away a lovely necklace and card for Pink Saturday. Stop by her blog, and enter. If you love pink, you will adore this.
Please also stop by Barb's blog Bejeweled Quilts to see her giveaway. She is giving away a gorgeous quilt that she made in honor of her neice Jennifer opening up her online fabric shop. Please go over and support Jennifer's new venture at Inchworm Fabrics, and also join in the giveaway!
5 comments:
How sweet of people to do all these give-aways. I've never done one. -blush- And thus... Don't like to put my name in, on such. Honesty is the best policy. :-)
Cute stuff. I'm trying to figure out what that is on the quilt. Jars? Interesting.
Thanks for the shout out....
I didn't see the post below....I don't know why your post are not showing up.....
You're such a sweetie! Will visit these people.
Thanks ever so much for the heads up. I will definitely check out the new fabbie shop.
Cheers,
Bobbie
www.bobbieashley.com
Post a Comment