
Happy St. Paddy's day to you all! First of all, Joe and I had a lovely anniversary weekend, and yes, we did celebrate it most of the weekend. We started off with going to a pub in the early morning and having Baileys. It was only 10AM and we had the pub to ourself, except for one customer sitting at the bar. We were in one of the snug areas. Then we each bought each other wee gifts at the local craft store...each of us went in seperately of course.We then had to go to our favorite coffee shop which overlooks the sea called Muck and Muffins, and we took some lovely walks by the sea during the weekend, and just enjoyed being with each other. I made Joe a booklet to have a keepsake of that day. I wrote what happened on the left side of the booklet, wrote him a poem called "Soulmates" in the middle, and included a pic of both of us kissing on our wedding day on the right hand side. He loved it!
Our main gifts have not arrived yet, so I can't tell you what Joe got yet. Mine got diverted to N. Ireland, because the person who sold it to me put County Antrim, which is in N. Ireland, instead of County Donegal. She had already sent me the Cricut Expression to the right address, so I don't know how she did that...and I didn't even get an apology. No more giving her any business! Anyways, mine is not arriving till Friday, and Joe's
is not arriving till Monday, but that is the way of it when one orders online. LOL
Today, we have a wee parade in our village, and Joe will take pics. It should be fun, but don't expect anything like what is happening in Dublin...that is an incredible parade, but ours is fun. I will post the pics tomorrow. Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day! I know some of you have already made those brownies with Guiness recipe that I gave you and are enjoying them, so that is so nice to know.
I also got a lovely siggy from Susanne in Germany, and I do want to thank her for that so much!
I also got a lovely siggy from Susanne in Germany, and I do want to thank her for that so much!
Well, here's wishing you all a Happy St. Paddy's Day once more!
11 comments:
Happy St Patrick's Day, Micki!!
Sounds like a lovely Anniversary...
♣♣♣Happy St. Patrick's Day♣♣♣
Hi Micki, sound like you and your boy had a wonderful day together. I love it when people are so happy together. Happy St. Paddy's day to ye as well. Kind regards, Anita.
Happy St Patrick's day to you both
Hugs Janice
It sounds like a fabulous weekend, topped off with a delightful memory book.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!
Hi Micki and Joe, Happy Anniversary and Happy St. Paddy's Day. Your gift to Joe sounds wonderful. Enjoy the rest of the day - Hugs Nat
You and Joe had a wonderful weekend together to celebrate your anniversary!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!
Sounds like you had a very enjoyable anniversary.
Happy St Patricks day to you both!!!!
So glad you had a wonderful time on your anniversary! I am going to try those brownies! Sounds wonderful!
Micki,
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Micki, Really interesting version of "you've got a friend" you have on your playlist! I'm pretty sure it's not Carole King though!
Post a Comment