Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quilt Qua Hosting Fresh Poppy Design Patterns Giveaway












Quilt Qua, which is a wonderful site giving quilters tons of invaluable information and services, is hosting a giveaway of Fresh Poppy Design patterns. All you have to do is leave a comment on the Quilt Qua Site and tell them which 2 patterns you would like to win. The patterns, as you can see by the pics, are just wonderful.This is a great chance to win some great patterns, so please do sign up.




















15 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Thanks Micki!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

webbsway said...

Mickie , I am so thrilled that you are getting better. It is so nice to feel your enthusiasm for all that you love!

The pictures are just drop dead beautiful!Thank you so much for taking time to share with all of us "Celtic Want-A-bes"!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bunny said...

Hi Thanks but I am not sure if I can enter am not in the USA

Mel said...

thanks for the info - on my way over now!

Lurline said...

So many wonderful Giveaways about - I rarely do them - not lucky in that wya, lol!
Hugs - Lurline♥

The French Bear said...

There are so many patterns, how to choose!! Thanks for sharing, I will have to check it out!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Maggey and Jim said...

Thanks Micki, I will hop on over there and pick my choices..
Hugs,
Maggey

*kelebekana*-* said...

very beautiful ...çok beğendim ...Antalya-Kemer-TÜRKİYE...

Simone de Klerk said...

Thank you for the link! The patterns look very pretty!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Thanks Micki...will go and have a look♥x

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks Micki, you always share such cool giveaways. Will go and enter it right away. Hugs Nat

Millie said...

Micki, thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear you are feeling better too.

Unknown said...

those look great. hope your still doing well

Fresh Poppy Design said...

Wow Micki, thanks so much for posting about us, we're so flattered!! Your site is really cute, we're glad to have found you :)

Danielle said...

Thanks for sharing the love!