Also, Monica of Giddy Greetings sent me my wonderful Xyron Creative Station , which was my OWOH giveaway prize. The cartridge that it came with allows me to make stickers out of anything, so if I cut out die cuts, I can make them sticky on the back...how great is that! It also laminates and makes magnets. Thanks so much Monica, as this is an awesome product!

This Sunday is special, as it is our wedding
anniversary. I can't tell you what I got Joe, as he reads my blog, but I have teased him and said that it will be the best gift ever. He will love it for sure! I have given him no hints at all. I will tell you afterwards what I got him. Now, as to my anniversary gift, I am getting a blue and white Cuttlebug bundle, which includes embossing folders and a kit . I can't wait to emboss with it! It is always a blessing being with Joe each and every day, but our anniversary is always so special.
I made two anniversary cards and matching envelopes for the two of us. Joe wanted first pick, and he took the owl. I have to admit that the owl card is so cute and the envelope is adorable. I got the fancier card with the bird in the window to give to Joe, but Joe just loved the owl, and will be writing something special in the card for me, as I will for him.
This Sunday is special, as it is our wedding
anniversary. I can't tell you what I got Joe, as he reads my blog, but I have teased him and said that it will be the best gift ever. He will love it for sure! I have given him no hints at all. I will tell you afterwards what I got him. Now, as to my anniversary gift, I am getting a blue and white Cuttlebug bundle, which includes embossing folders and a kit . I can't wait to emboss with it! It is always a blessing being with Joe each and every day, but our anniversary is always so special.I made two anniversary cards and matching envelopes for the two of us. Joe wanted first pick, and he took the owl. I have to admit that the owl card is so cute and the envelope is adorable. I got the fancier card with the bird in the window to give to Joe, but Joe just loved the owl, and will be writing something special in the card for me, as I will for him.
Well, that is all the latest news. We just got back from a trip to Letterkenny, and I am baking muffins with coconut and raisins...very healthy though...no sugar and I have used wheat flour. Joe loves them! I have a chicken in the oven to roast for dinner, and we are taking a walk before dinner. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and hugs from me.
16 comments:
Micki & Joe,
Have a very Happy Anniversary!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
An early Happy Anniversary to the two of you....GREAT cards you made! Will you email me your snail-mail address? I saw something (not anything fancy) that I thought you might be able to use when making your family journal of old pictures and want to send it to you.
Here's wishing you both a wonderful anniversary with many more to come!! Enjoy playing with your present!!
Hugs!!
Pam
A Wonderful Anniversary to the two of you, and many happy yeard ahead. God Bless
Have a blessed anniversay.. The very best to two special people..
Many,many more..
Love and hugs,
Maggey & Jim
Happy Anniversary!!!
Love the cards!
Hope you have a lovely anniversary!
Looks you are going great guns with your card making and new toys. good on you!
cheers
Marina
Hope you have a lovely anniversary!
Looks you are going great guns with your card making and new toys. good on you!
cheers
Marina
Happy Anniversary to you and Joe!!!
Ahhh, I love this! Making beautiful cards, baking, cooking - and a romantic walk. Sounds perfect to me. Happy Anniversary.
And I love the email you sent me - you think of everything! Thank you.
Susan
What very pretty cards.
I can't wait to see what you got Joe!
I like both the cards, Micki, they look "happy".Love the colors. Have a serene, joyful and ..."sparkling" anniversary. Have you eaten all the muffins! The astonishing amell arrived here, in Sicily!!! Hugs, Clara.
Happy Anniversary to both you and Joe!
I sure would like a walk in Letterkenny about now - sigh!
Jackie
Such lovely card, Micki! Very pretty.
Happy Anniversary! I love both cards!
I just love the CuddleBug and all the other new gadgets, happy crafting Micki! Kerrie
Post a Comment