

Spring has finally arrived here in Dunfanaghy.Yeah!!!!! We are having wonderful warmer, sunny days, and Joe and I have had some lovely, long walks, and we have been averaging a good 5-6 miles each walk. We didn't even have to wear jackets, and it has been a long time since I could write that. This morning, Joe and I went to see new lambs that were born in a field on the way to walking to Horn Head which you can see in the distance.The lambs were just so cute with their mothers.
I promised you some pics of Marble Beach, so here they are . We had a lovely picnic at the beach yesterday after a 6 mile walk, and boy did we deserve the meal after that long hike.



We will be taking another walk soon, as we are loving the weather. It is just beautiful out there. There is nothing like spring in Ireland.
43 comments:
LOL....your comment "nothing like spring in Ireland" immediately set off an Irish Spring commercial in my head.
That is one lovely place. And the lambs are so sweet.
Oh Micki, I just LOVE those lamb photos. They are so sweet-looking! I especially like the ewe with the twins ~ awwwwww!
So glad you are finally getting some warm days. We are having spring but nites have been cool again but I do like that. We are good here and love seeing your pictures. Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Maggey
I've been to Ireland once and remember fondly the lambs on the countryside...wonderful memories here!
Thanks for sharing the pics!! Everything is so beautiful, and those lambs are precious.
SheilaC
We've earned a bit of Spring weather haven't we Micki. Our 2 dogs got a bath yesterday and I cleared the shed out. AlL not before time! :)
Beautiful pictures Micki! My dad loved lambs and sheep. i always think of him when I see sheep.
Hugs!
Oh Micki! It looks BEAUTIFUL there! The weather has cooled down considerably this weekend, and just when we were getting so spoiled with 80-degree temps for a while there!.. BUT, on the bright side, the sun is shining, and we have to thank the good Lord for that, right?! It's a good day for baking, I think! ((hugs)) ~tina
Lovely photos Micki. It really does feel like Spring has finally arrived.
I love Spring and all of the baby lambs and chicks! What a lovely place to take such wonderful, long walks!
Hugs!
Pam
Your pictures are just beautiful -- they could be a picture postcard. Glad you are able to get out and enjoy the fresh air.
Thank you for the beautiful photos here. I can recall how often we had to stop the car when driving around Ireland for sheep (and some cows, too). Your beach area is wonderful and I'm glad you have been having some outstanding weather. What did you eat on your picnic lunch there!
How beautiful. Wish we could go for a walk but hubby thinks it's a race and it turns out to be one of those speed walking things. :)
Holly
So happy you are having Spring in Ireland! Love to see those pictures. You live in such a wonderful part of Ireland. Enjoy (which I know you and Joe and the doggies do!)
It looks amazing and your walks sound wonderful! Spring is always so welcome to people who live through a long winter, I know it is always welcome here! Such sweet little lambs too to visit on your walks!
Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing! Would love to go for a long walk, but the pollen is horrible. 120 is considered extremely high. We have been in the 5000 range here in Atlanta. This too will pass:) We do have fabulous sunny weather.
Have a great week!
Oh those little lambs are adorable ... and what a gawjus beach!!! So glad you're enjoying some warmer weather :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)
Lovely photo's Micki, glad that it's finally warming up for you. Getting cooler here by the day.
Have a good week,
Lizzie
xxx
It looks so pretty over there! Those lambs are so cute.
I wish I could say it is getting cooler here in Brisbane but it is still so hot and humid. It hit 32 degrees yesterday and we are in Autumn!
Hope that you have a lovely week enjoying the beautiful Spring-time weather.
Best wishes,
Natasha.
beautiful photos, Micki!!
I love all the water views, especially the photo with the boats.
Lovely seeing all that green grass too!!
Thanks for sharing the photos. I love spring too. Hugs from Brazil
it is so pretty and the lambs are just the sweetest...I bet after the fresh air and six miles, you were ready for lunch!
You live is such a beautiful place! Thank you for sharing bits of it with us. Happy Spring!
Lovely photos Micki. Glad you are able to get out and enjoy the fresh spring air...
lambs, spring, a lovely walk...life is good Micki!
Julia ♥
Thanks so much for the peek into your world ~ such a lovely spot!!
The lambs are adorable! Looks like such a beautiful place, enjoy your lovely Spring days!
I love looking at the pictures you post. The baby lambs are so sweet!
What adorable lambs and sheep!
Very nice pictures. I'm glad you're enjoy nice spring-like weather.
Thanks for sharing your Spring walks. Just lovely.
hugs Sue
What wonderful and long walks you take. Mr. Cactus and I walked this evening as the sun was going down. It's beautiful spring weather here in Southern Utah, too.
It is totally beautiful@@
What wonderful and precious pictures. Wish I could see thing on my walks that you see on yours!!
Wow you walk a long way! Good for you.
Love the photos... and the beach.
Spring lambs actually spring! Glad you are seeing some nice weather. Ann :-)
Oh Micki, what cute lambs. They do remind me of Spring. Glad you are out of Winter. We are going in to our Winter at the moment, but it's okay Australian's Winter is not that bad -
Hugs
Nat
Lovely pics Micki, ooh that beach looks inviting. Never been to Ireland but must make plans to go hopefully some time this year :)
Anne x
Hi Micki, my friend Helen is going over in May and will stop to have a visit with the editor of the quilting mag. Small world isn't it?
Spring is almost here. I have this feeling that maybe next week or two we will be in full swing.
Lovely photos.
Micki, I love the lamb pictures...I can tell spring in Ireland is beautiful.
Just beautiful scenes Micki♥x
The scenery is so beautiful. I love lambs no matter where they are. They are so playful and I remember so well bottle feeding them at Grandpa's farm as a kid.....Thanks for stirring those memories.
★Linda
Isn´t it nice when the sun comes out again? I like the pictures you are showing, do you know that you live in a place where other people spend their vacation?
KATRIN W.
Beautiful pictures, enjoy it all.
We still have snow on the north side.
Post a Comment