Wednesday, June 2, 2010

AccuQuilt Giveaway


Barb at Bejeweled Quilts is giving away an AccuQuilt Go in her giveaway. You know how much I would love to win that, as it really would solve my cutting problems being in a small cottage. Check all of her instructions for the giveaway and enter , and good luck to you all. Please tell her that I told you about the giveaway...I would appreciate that!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Good Luck!

Chris H said...

Good luck, I hope you win!

Gene Black said...

Good luck Micki!

Unknown said...

well ok then Micki...I won't enter and Gene better not either...he has one. You have the luck!

Villa-loredana said...

Good luck my dear, enjoed in your posts, especially about Cattinka, your fairy days in Donegall, and I have mentioned you by the Barb.
From your paintings I feel how are you happy, and beetween the Geminis is always some special feeling. Hubby will be at home on Saturday. Regards. Loredana.