Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Giveaways

Amy at Amy's Creative Side is having a giveaway and the prize is an AccuQuilt Go Cutter.

Please enter for a chance to win!



Also, Marilyn at Marilyn's Maze is having a giveway. Check this one out. as I love anything with Moda fabrics!

There is another giveaway at
Betwixt the Betweens blog...three different prizes...It is a very generous giveaway!


Cluck, Cluck Sew is giving away Whimsey by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda FQ Bundle...Enter and win some really neat fabric.

Cutie Pinwheel is also having a great giveaway. Check this out:

9 comments:

Soggibottom said...

I always love to visit a giving blog :-)
x x x

Gene Black said...

Good luck to you!

Carol said...

I'm doing a giveaway too to celebrate my 500th posting :)

Anonymous said...

I will have to check them out. thanks for the tips. I hope you are having a wonderful day ♥

The Quilt Shoppe said...

Thanks for blogging about our giveaway at Cluck, Cluck Sew!

Good luck :)

Lani

Villa-loredana said...

Hello dear Micky, thanks, sorry for your dear friend Gipsy, I'm sure that she is somewhere around your soul and still protecting you, and giving some advice and a lot of love. Loredana.

Unknown said...

wariz
Congrats! on your wins Micki. What fabulous giveaways ...

Have a beau-TEA-ful day!
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Carol said...

Micki it is so nice to visit your blog again. I have been gone awhile. Thanks for sharing these give-aways with us.

Love your Irish music btw.

Anonymous said...

love yr Irish music?????

the aria I heard was La Donna e mobile in ITALIAN!!!!