Sunday, June 6, 2010

In Memory of Gypsy


I just found out that Gypsy, a dear blogging friend of mine died. She fought a heroic battle, and I was truly amazed at her bravery and wonderful spirit. She always had a smile on her face, and I was so lucky to have known her! She so loved her friends and family, and stayed in touch with her blogging friends as long as she was able to do so, and when she couldn't write us, dear Bunny kept us informed. Thank you so much Bunny for doing that for us and for standing by Gypsy as you did.I will sorely miss Gypsy and cherish the time that I knew her.
As her dear friend Bunny said, I do believe that she is in a better place. She is one of the people that I feel truly blessed to have known through my blog, and I send my condolences to her family and friends. Gypsy, I will miss you so much and you were much loved by so many people. Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

17 comments:

Gene Black said...

Micki, I read about it on Bunny's blog. I am truly sorry for the loss of your blogging buddy. Clearly she was a gem. I feel certain that she is resting in a peaceful place that is far better than I can imagine.

Peace be with you

webbsway said...

O Micki - I am So Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Sometimes "angels " come in all shapes and forms and we are just blessed to have them visit our life.
Hugs, Linda

Sue said...

I'm so sorry that Gypsy has left this world. She will be sadly missed.

Julia said...

Oh, Micki...I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss of a dear blogging friend..Gipsy.
I'm sure she will be missed by many.
May she now R.I.P.

Julia ♥

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks Micki for let us know of Gypsy passing. I know her too and yes what you said about her was true. Gypsy was very creative and artistic. I always admired her work. We will truly miss her - Hugs Nat

Maria said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your dear blogging friend Gypsy, Micki.

At peace!

Pat said...

I also read about this on Bunny's blog and am very sorry to hear the news. I suspect that Gypsy has already organized some folks in heaven to get to work on sewing, crafting, etc. I can't imagine her NOT doing that...can you? :)

Nancy M. said...

I'm sorry about your friend! She sounded like a lovely woman.

Needled Mom said...

I am so sorry, Micki. I guess that I was one of the unfortunate ones to not have known her.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Blogging Friend Micki...May she rest in Peace now...Dzintra♥x

Searchfamilies said...

I am always sadden by someones death especially if it from a long illness rather than old age prayers for her & the family
Hugs Janice

esquiltingpassion said...

Micki,
So sorry to hear that you lost a friend. She sounded like a wonderful person.
Elaine

Barb said...

Yes, I followed her blog too....I will miss her as well...thanks for the nice tribute to her.

Colleen Barnett said...

Very sad, Micki. Hugs to her friends and family. Remember the good stuff and hold her close
x

Maggi said...

It is always so sad when someone loses their battle. I am sure that you will miss her very much.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...

Gentle hugs...

Unknown said...

I didnt know Bunny or Gypsy, but it is hard to lose a friend...it sounds like she will be missed.