Friday, June 4, 2010

AccuQuilt Go News

I know some of you have mentioned on Barb's site that I referred you to her blog for the AccuQuilt Giveaway, and I do thank you so much. I decided to give all of my entries to Greg and Brooke so they could possibly have a better chance to win the AccuQuilt Go with my entries too. I will do this for Barb's giveaway. Since some of you have written me about mentioning me on Barb's site, I thought you should know what I did. If you go to Barb's Site, you will can see Brooke's post, and you will be as touched as I was by it, especially as I know she is going through so much with a cancer scare herself and possible surgery. It was just so nice that she would write about Greg that way. It was truly written from her heart, and I can see how much he needs the AccuQuilt Go, so I was happy to give him my entries and support him. It would be so nice to see him possibly win. Please do check out Brooke's post, and I really think you will join in on supporting Greg.

To increase Greg's odds even more to win, if you have the AccuQuilt Go already and want to support him, just enter Barb's giveaway saying you are entering for Greg , or if you just want to suggest an entry for him, just because you want to help him, that would be great. The more entries he has, the better the chances for him and Brooke. If I have learned something from blogging at all, it is that we quilters can be so truly supportive of others.
Enjoy your weekends!

7 comments:

Gene Black said...

I saw Brooke's post. Sadly, I had already given away my entries. Greg is a friend (internet type) and I didn't know any of the stuff Brooke posted.
I think you are a doll for doing this.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You are so sweet--so generous---they are lucky to have a friend like you......★Linda ★

Pat said...

If Greg doesn't win one, maybe we can rally enough of us each to contribute $1 - $2 to BUY one for him from AccuQuilt???

Pat said...

Micki....have you tried to use your CriCut machine with fabric? I have read online about people doing that successfully, so you might not need a GO! if that would work for you!

Barb said...

Micki that is just tooo sweet, you truly are a good friend. His chances of winning are higher than most but only the generator will tell....... You warm my heart.

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

That is so generous of you and you have touched me. Quilters are the best.

BROOKE said...

Oh Micki - You just leave me speachless!. Greg and I appreciate your efforts so much. I know how much you can use A GO as well and there are so many deserving people out there that could benefit. The fact that you have chosen to honor us with with your entries and encourage others to do the same is a tremendous gift. One that is worth much more than actually winning a GO. There's no need to raise money (thanks though Pat) If you wish to donate there are many charities overwhelmed right now by the needs of individuals without electricity in their homes, food on their tables or clothes on their backs.