Thanks Micki!! I'll pop over there right now!! I'm putting one of these cutters on my wish list for the next craft show to hit town!!Happy Sewing!
Thanks Micki, I entered and mentioned you.
Thanks! I'm on my way over.
good to see that Greg commented, now I don't have to email and tell him!
HI Micki! Just wanted to pop in and say hello and Happy Tuesday!
Thanks! In Stitches sent me! Sure hope I have better luck with winning this than I do with getting "words" for BINGO!
In Stitches sent me...would love to win, really need a cutter..hope for some good luck..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks Micki!! I'll pop over there right now!! I'm putting one of these cutters on my wish list for the next craft show to hit town!!
Happy Sewing!
Thanks Micki, I entered and mentioned you.
Thanks! I'm on my way over.
good to see that Greg commented, now I don't have to email and tell him!
HI Micki! Just wanted to pop in and say hello and Happy Tuesday!
Thanks! In Stitches sent me! Sure hope I have better luck with winning this than I do with getting "words" for BINGO!
In Stitches sent me...would love to win, really need a cutter..hope for some good luck..
Post a Comment