
Susan from Pieces of Fate sent me my giveaway prize. Thank you so much! I can always use all of these things for my cardmaking and journalling.
Also Carol from A Scot In Tennessee sent me a PIF which is just gorgeous! Carol, your stitching and workmanship on it was exquisite! Joe doesn't usually comment, but he really liked it. I love pincushions, but this one really is one of my prettiest ones now. Thanks to you!
Finally, Katrin from Cattinka, who was my Star this month sent me a lovely fabric postcard , a Santa panel,and a card for my birthday. She machine embroidered the card, and as you can see, it is quite beautiful, and I do love Santa! Thank you dear Katrin!
Also Carol from A Scot In Tennessee sent me a PIF which is just gorgeous! Carol, your stitching and workmanship on it was exquisite! Joe doesn't usually comment, but he really liked it. I love pincushions, but this one really is one of my prettiest ones now. Thanks to you!
Finally, Katrin from Cattinka, who was my Star this month sent me a lovely fabric postcard , a Santa panel,and a card for my birthday. She machine embroidered the card, and as you can see, it is quite beautiful, and I do love Santa! Thank you dear Katrin!I was busy today catching up on siggies that I had to send out...I made 7 siggies. I only need 13 more siggies and I can make my quilt, so I am getting close to the end. It has been a wonderful experience.
Last but not least...My birthday is tomorrow...I will tell
you that I am going to be 60 years....yes, the big 60. I can't believe it! Well, luckily I do look much younger than my age, but as Joe always says, "It is better to have reached 60 than not to have reached 60. " I am really a kid at heart, so that is what counts.
Last but not least...My birthday is tomorrow...I will tell
you that I am going to be 60 years....yes, the big 60. I can't believe it! Well, luckily I do look much younger than my age, but as Joe always says, "It is better to have reached 60 than not to have reached 60. " I am really a kid at heart, so that is what counts.Joe is taking me to our favorite local coffee shop tomorrow morning for coffee and a slice of berry cake. We are going to have a light lunch in Letterkenny, and then we will see the movie Iron Man 2. Then when we get back home, we will later head to the pub for some Baileys to toast the end of my birthday.


He bought me a Cinch Binding tool, which is going to be wonderful for my journal making..I told him that I
needed that, so voila, I got it. I am getting to choose a Charlie Bear where both are on preorder...this is where you come in...I can't decide between these two bears. Tell me which one you like.As you can
see, one is a pink girl bear named Angela, and the other is a very cute boy bear named Graeme. I have wanted a bear to commemorate my 60th birthday and the fact that I will never grow up.
needed that, so voila, I got it. I am getting to choose a Charlie Bear where both are on preorder...this is where you come in...I can't decide between these two bears. Tell me which one you like.As you can
see, one is a pink girl bear named Angela, and the other is a very cute boy bear named Graeme. I have wanted a bear to commemorate my 60th birthday and the fact that I will never grow up.PS: Joe just walked in with a pre-birthday cake and all the candles lit to start the celebration early. What a guy!Tomorrow is going to be so much fun, but isn't it nice to start the celebration the evening before.
PSS: Today is Bloomsday in Ireland...Here is a link to give you information:
PSS: Today is Bloomsday in Ireland...Here is a link to give you information:
http://www.jamesjoyce.ie/ It is a day when in Dublin they commemorate Leopold Bloom, a Dublin Jew, who was a character in James Joyce's classic book named Ulysses, and recreate his journey around Dublin in exact detail. They dress like characters of the day, and retrace Bloom's steps...Great fun!
30 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! I love the saying from Joe. So true! And I am glad he is spoiling you so. You deserve it!
First of all....happy birthday!!! Awww. 60 is a walk in the park!!! As Joes says, it is better to have reached the milestone than not.
Lovely packages you have received lately!
I choose the little boy bear. Guess I am not a pink sort of person.
Happy Birthday and Many Many more. The bears are so cute, but I love the pink one.
Willow
Hi Micki!
First of all~Happy Birthday!! And secondly~what a guy your Joe is!!! You are a lucky girl~
Your day sounds wonderful and I wish you a wonderful year~
I am love the little pink bear~she represents you well~
♥E.
Micki, looks like you are going to have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy. Can't wait to see what you create with all the fun new tools you have recently got too!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Micki, looks like you are going to have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy. Can't wait to see what you create with all the fun new tools you have recently got too!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Happy birthday! I'm 68, so you have lot of youth yet! I pick the pink bear. She looks a little sassy.....a good thing for being 60.
A very happy birthday Micki! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Ros x
Happy happy birthday Micki! I hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I love Joe's philosophy. It sounds like you have a wonderful day planned, I know you will enjoy. Joe sounds like a wonderful guy.
Elaine
Happy Birthday Micki. Joe is so right-better to have reached 60 than not get there.Have a fantastic day.
You love pink so do do you really have an option which bear to choose!!!
Both are cute.
Well Happy Birthday girlfriend!! Hope your day is wonderful!
Many Happy birthday wishes Micki, I will reach the same milestone 2 weeks from today! Hope your day with Joe is even more wonderful than every day is for you with Joe....
I think I like the little boy bear, but then the little girl one is cute too!! Not much help am I ?
Have a great week Micki, enjoy every day..
Lizzie
xxx
Happy, Happy Birthday! Sounds like you (and Joe) have a wonderful day planned! P.S. the pink bear is my vote.
Happy Birthday to you!!
I'm not normally a pink person, but I think the pink bear has a nicer face than the brown bear, so that is my choice.
LISA V
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKI, 60 young woo hoo. You don't look a day over 40 and younger at heart. Have a wonderful day with Joe. I love both bears so can't help you on that one. I like the binding machine too, it's so cute.
Enjoy and big hugs from Nat
What nice surprises. Happy Birthday hope you have a wonderful fun filled day.
Happy Birthday Micki, drink a pint of Guiness for me when you go to the pub.
You should know, I just love the name "Letterkenny" It really stirs my imagination. I don't have a wee clue why though.
Happy 18th Birthday Micki! Joe is always such a sweetie. I hope you have a great day tomorrow.
Happy Birthday!!!! have a wonderful day :)
And I would choose the pink bear!
SheilaC
Hello Micki,
I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays ever.. 60. wow, where did all those years go and so quickly, eh?? I will be 70 soon and that is how I feel.. Have a blessed day
Hugs,
Maggey
Oh, about the bear,, we love TWILIGHT, right, don't ya think that Charlie has that Twilight look?? lol
Maggey
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW Micki! I love the boy bear!
Oh you are going to have a fun Birthday.....and you don't even look 60...so keep doing what you are doing and have a fabulous day...
Happy Birthday Micki!!! Hope you have a fantastic day. I am sure you will.
What's 60 anyway, just a number.Stay young at heart.
(I like the little boy bear, he has a gorgeous face and love those footprints.)
Big birthday hug.
Marina
I can understand that you just have to have that pink bear, he is so cute!
Happy Birthday!
KATRIN W.
Happy birthday! I bet it's great to not only celebrate your bday but your weight loss! WAY TO GO! Steph
Both bears are great. I know you like pink but I like Graeme :)
Glad you like the pincushion/mini pillow.
Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Micki!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Many happy returns!
Uuuummmm...which one to choose Micki...little Angela is so cute and pretty...Graeme is kinda quirky...maybe a little bit like you eh LOL!!!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Micki
Happy Birthday to you
Love from Dzintra and JoJox♥x
Post a Comment