Also, in the mail, Susan from
Pieces of Fate sent me a surprise package of wonderful supplies that I can use in my journa
ls and scrapbooking. Thanks so much Susan! I will be using them all.
We are having a Jazz and Blues Festival in Dunfanaghy, so there are lots of music sessions to go to at the local pubs and the hotels. It is a popular festival, so we are having lots of visitors. Here is a link to give you information about it. I will be taking my tin whistle with me to play, and the music should be awesome.
We are having a Jazz and Blues Festival in Dunfanaghy, so there are lots of music sessions to go to at the local pubs and the hotels. It is a popular festival, so we are having lots of visitors. Here is a link to give you information about it. I will be taking my tin whistle with me to play, and the music should be awesome.
As for myself and my legs, I continue with the excercises, therapy, and walking. There have been ups and downs, but slowly but surely, I am healing. I am keeping myself busy, so I am very upbeat!
10 comments:
You certainly do have a positive outlook and I am sure that will speed up your recovery.
What a wonderful journal you are making as well as crocheting.
Love the goodies you got in the mail...
Lovely journal pages and crocheting (I could never do that -- have tried), neat mail goodies, and a fun festival! But the best of your post is that you are doing better. :)
What a busy life you lead Micki!
Love the baby quilt. It will be so nice and bright. I backed a baby quilt with flannel too to give it that cuddle factor.
Love your journal pages Micki!! I have not YET dabbled one bit in scrapbooking yet, but it looks like fun!! I'm thinking I could at LEAST get my feet wet by trying to make tags for starters... like Christmas gift tags would be nice to do ahead, right?!.. Well, love that you're doing some crocheting too! Can't wait to see how that comes along too! ((hugs)) ~tina
Nothing stops you Micki! I'm glad to hear you're going to have a great day at the festival.
Wow...I would love to visit the Greek Isles. What a lovely place for a honeymoon.
I would love to go the the music festival there. (and I would love to hear you play that penny whistle!)
Lovely scrapbook pages and crochet squares. Have a great time at the festival; sounds like so much fun! Sending get well, heal fast thoughts your way :)
Pleased you are being postive about your recovery Micki.
Your journal pages are lovely.
I am glad to hear you are making some progress with your legs, even if it is slow going. Your Festival sounds like lots of fun!
Your scrapbook pages are turning out really well. I used to scrapbook for my niece but quit when I started blogging. It was quite an expensive hobby too! I love looking back through the 4 books I did do for her. I should give digital scrapbooking a try sometime. People seem to have lots of fun with that!
I would love to attend a music festival in Ireland, travelling from pub to pub making music. Sounds like loads of fun!
Post a Comment