Hello All! The good news first....My ligament tears are healing, and I am feeling better. I guess the therapy, resting and excercising is kicking in. Yeah! I am being told that I have been a good girl to keep up wih my daily walking , so thank God, that also has helped me. I am feeling less pain, so I am happy as Larry. I was told that complete healing would take 6-8 months from the time of the injury, but as long as I am getting better, that is what counts.
Then my journal supplies arrived. I was thrilled as it was a huge packge....lots of vintage items. I am making a journal of our honeymoon, and I finished the cover of the journal. I used a vintage tag, a huge metal key, two white flowers and a pink flower, decorative pearls, lovely lace and trim, and finally paper from the Romantique Graphic 45 pad...Each paper is just gorgeous. The pad comes with all kinds of neat tags. I have tons of supplies, so this is going to be fun!
As for our honeymoon,Joe and I went to Greece. It was an incredible time, as we decided to backpack...no reservations at all. We would arrive, and then there would be people at the port with pics of lodgings, and voila, we got places to stay at each island we saw. We saw Santorini, Paros, Naxos, Mykonos, and Athens. My favorite island by far was Santorini, where we stayed at Ia. Let me tell you that the sunsets were out of this world! Well, in the pic, we are throughly enjoying ourselves, as you can see. We hope to return to Greece one day. I want to see Santorini again and a few other islands.
Well, that is it for me today.I will continue to work on the honeymoon journal tomorrow. This is the first of my goals that I am working on for my Charming Girls Quilt Club, so I am on a roll.
.
17 comments:
Oh my I am so happy to hear you are on the mend. Nice that you received all your goodies in the mail. Have fun with them. Hugs
What an ideal honeymoon, what fun....I can't wait to see your journal and your journey through Greece. Glad you are mending fast and that it pays to be a good girl.
Obeying the rules has paid off! Hope you'll soon be back to full fitness.
So very happy that you are healing!! love the pic of you and Joe. Hugs to you both and continue to take it easy and do what they tell you too. Hugs, Marie
Happy to read that you are going better, and that you are so happy with creating your journal. All the best. Loredana.
I'm so glad you're healing so well. That is certainly great news!
A backpacking trip through Greece sounds divine.
Happy healing!! May everything stay on track! I can't wait to see the Greece journal...it sounds like one fantastic trip!
So happy you are on the mend! Healing can be frustrating when it is so slow, but sounds like you are doing it right!! And a honeymoon journal, what a grand idea! And such fun to work on! Greece sounds like it was fantastic!! Have fun!
I'm so glad to hear that your leg is mending....all the rest that you reported here is VERY nice, but the news about the leg is the BEST!!!
Great news and happy healing!
It's great you're healing. Have patience. It'll pay off. Um..when did you and Joe have that honeymoon again? It's so romantic to do a love journal.
Good news Micki that you are healing. Excercise is good for a lot of things - exciting about your honeymoon - All the best - Hugs
Nat
I am so glad you are healing well.
Honeymoons.... sadly Stew and I didn't get one.
When we got married we had 4 small children from my first marriage and a newborn of our own... it was a bit hard finding a 'Honeymoon Suite' with a double bed, 4 singles AND a bassinette! LOL!
Your Greece trip sounds amazing! Happy Anniversary! I am so pleased to read that you are on the mend. Cheers, Ann :-)
So glad that your healing
Sounds interesting with your goodies that have arrived
Hugs Janice
LOVE your gooooooood news!!!!!!!!
So glad you hear you are on the mend. Love the idea of all the vintage elements to your special journal.
Post a Comment