I am am making some PIF gifts and other gifts I have to complete. I am not telling you whom this is for, but I hand sewed this wool purse for someone, except for a bit of it which was machine sewn. I made it in my favorite colors, and I hope she will love them too. I was hand sewing it in my lounge chair for a few days now, and I finally finished it. As you can see I put a flower on it, as I love flowers, and there is a pink zipper , and it is lined with pink fabric..What can I say?....I love pink! I also added a bit of my favorite shade of purple , and of course, the leaves are green.Joe and I will be taking our long walk at around 3 PM. We are waiting for the mailman to come. Joe won another prize.If you remember, Joe won a laptop recently, which I am using now. This time it was a set of three cleaning tools. One is The Dirt Devil hand vac that has its own docking station for recharging. Then there is Mini Twister floor sweeper that is electric and rechargeable, and finally he won a steam mop that is electric that you can use to steam clean your floors, rugs, and anything you want really clean, as it has attachments. I know this may sound strange, but they all make the cleaning a bit fun. It's better than the way I was doing it before using a dustpan and a mop.
This one is going to be my favorite...It hasn't arrived yet, but the other two came seperately. It should be here today or tomorrow.
Well, hope your week goes well...Ours is beginning with a bang.
20 comments:
Cute purse Micki! I have loved purple and pink together since I was a small girl - I never outgrew it!
The little purse is adorable!
Very cute purse!!! Well done Micki
Congrats on the win too :)
What an adorable purse! Is it wool?
I love your cute purse Micki and what a great win. I wouldn't be without my steam mop and it just glides over our tiled floors. Happy stitching!
Love this little purse Micki!.. So CUTE!.. And that steam cleaner looks great! I've had one of those on my wish list for a while now.. I imagine someday, when the shopping channels put it on a big-enough sale for me, with an easy payment plan! (0; Enjoy your walk, and have a great day! ~tina
Wonderful little purse and I do need to learn to do zippers. I hope you enjoy your walk today, I am going to try a cc ski in the backyard and see how I do, need to get my strength back and not sure how long the snow will last.
Debbie
What a darling little purse! And you guys win the best stuff!
Your husband is on a roll.....how fun to get the mail.
Love your gift.
Lovely purse, and Joe win the really good thing, now the cleanning will be made in tic tac. Have a nice walking. Loredana
Boy, Joe is having a lucky streak, he'd better buy a Lottery ticket fast!
Your purse is darling. I like to do a little "non quilty" sewing now and then too.
Cute little pink purse. What contest did your husband enter to win a laptop? That's great!
Darling little purse. How did your husband win that prize?
Excellent
Anything that makes housework fun is a bonus, especially if someone else is doing it LOL! Your little project is very cute! How is your little feline family member coming along?
I have bought lots of things HOPING to make housework fun...none of them have ever made me think it was fun. LOL
Hi Micki, I'm surprised you have enough floor to clean in your little house to find a use for three floor cleaning tools! Really cute little purse you made!
What a gorgeous wee gift... lucky recipient.
I love those steam mops.. we see them being demonstrated in the malls... they cost about $400 here!
Your hubby sure has the luck of the Irish with his winnings!
I've always been a big fan of pink and purple together. Your little purse is adorable.
Joe sure does have the Luck of the Irish. He is on a winning streak!
Joe is one lucky guy!! Cute little purse!
Truely the luck of the Irish!
Post a Comment