Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Blog Look



I wanted to thank Madame Samm of Sew I Quilt and Stash Manicure for giving me a new blog look. Aren't the sheep oh so cute? Even my blog button has a sheep. I am so grateful that she took the time to do that for me yesterday,and I am thrilled with the look. Thanks so much! Check out her blogs! I was lucky enough to be introduced to her through our mutual friend Millie, who is my February Star.

69 comments:

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Very cute! She does good work:)

Needled Mom said...

She does such an awesome job on each of the blogs I have seen. She really captures each blogger perfectly. I love yours!!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful, Micki! I love emerald green.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

WoW!!!

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy on the eyes.

And seems to load quicker, as well.

Hooray, all round. :-)

Gentle Valentine's Day hugs...

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Now, if you just didn't have to make your Dear Readers do the *dreaded* Word Verification. -hopeful smile-

I never had Word Ver. Setting on mine. Used to have Comment Ver. Setting. Eliminated that, and have had no problems.

I do have my Settings to.... "Comment Ver. After 1 Day", though. That way, I only have to check the present day's Comments, which have already Published. All comments on any post, before my last one, I will still look at, before Publishing them.

I do keep check. One never knows when SPAM will return.

Hugs...

Kath said...

Your new look is just perfect :-D

Michele T said...

Love the new look - it is perfect! Madamme Samm is incredible eh?

Terri Steffes said...

I have only known you for a day but I think it fits you to a "T".

Mommarock said...

It is just perfection! I love the lil sheep. So darling! I bet you are just beside yourself with glee. I know I was.. It just speaks Micki all over sure does! She did a wonderful job on the blog.

Unknown said...

I love your new blogroom!!!! It really suits you my friend~
♥ Eileen

Unknown said...

I love sheep too. Your blog looks great!

WoolenSails said...

Love the new look and the banner she made you.
I need to redo mine.

Debbie

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Samm has struck again....oh the fun. She does a lovely job doesn't she....I'm so happy for you.

Thanks Samm....and Thanks Micki....for being a blogger :)

Hugs,
Kelly

Tammy said...

Very Nice Micki!
Well done Madamme Samm

Marj said...

The sheep are just too funny.lol Madame Samm has done a great job for many of her friends lately. Also love the Shamrocks on the sides.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! I remember all the sheep when I visited Ireland!

Colleen's Blog Long Island NY said...

Love the new look Micki.

lynda said...

Love your new blog look Micki!

Wacky Woman said...

Oh another Madame Samm redo; I love it Micki. She is the bomb.

Kerstin said...

what a great look. I like it.

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love your new look! Doesn't Madam Samm do fantastic work!

Kaaren said...

Awesome makeover, Micki! I love it!

Great job Madame Samm!

Mama Pea said...

I am totally loving your new look.

scraphappy said...

What a great new look! So professional looking!

LeKaQuilt said...

Love your "new" blog! love love love it :o)

Linda said...

Awesome!!

Janet said...

Very cute!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love your new blog look! The sheep are adorable, the banner is amazing and the background is fun.

Melissa ;-) said...

Looks good!!

Quilting Corner said...

Very, very, nice new look. I really like it.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Cool Micki...to me it all looks very Irish!!! Great interview below too...Dzinntra

sewfunquilts said...

love it......so perfect!

Jean Burke said...

I love the look - and just in time for St. Patrick's Day......very nice!!

Joy said...

It looks GAWJUS Micki, what a fabulous job she's done. Love it :o).
Hugs,
Joy ;o)

Anita said...

Hi Micki, I love the new look on your blog and those sheep.....love their eyes. Kind regards, Anita.

andsewon said...

Well look at you Miz Micki !! Now I have to say I really like what she did for you.May be my fav of all the ones Madam Samm has done so far!
Hugs,
Lola

Carol said...

Loooooooooove, love, love it :)

Millie said...

Just beautiful Micki. Madame Samm did an awesome job. Love the sheep in the header and as a button.

Julia said...

Oh yes, Micki...I love it.
very Irish, very you, I love the four leaf clovers.
Madamme Samm is amazing..
Julia ♥

Tonya said...

Love the new blog decor! Madam Samm always seems to do such a lovely job!

Loralynn said...

I absolutely LOVE the new blog look! Love your picture too...too cute!

Cheryl said...

Oh, how cute is that!! Lucky girl! I'll have to grab that cute blog button!

Deb said...

I love the new look!! she did a great job

Gene Black said...

Samm is a terrific blog designer.

Ann at Prairie Primrose said...

Love it!

Deborah said...

I love the new look!

Jackie's Stitches said...

SO cute! And the sheep are the perfect finishing touch!

Hands Sew Full said...

Wow! It is really a beautiful design! I love the sheep!

mascanlon said...

So cute, I just love it! maybe someday me too!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Micki,

your blog looks fantastic!...spectacular!

Shelly said...

Congratulations on the new look. I love the shamrock and the sheep!

Just Ramblin' said...

Love the new look and the sheep are so cute. Nola

snoring solutions said...

Very beautiful,Keep going.

Corrie said...

Your new header looks great!

Kathy said...

Love your blog make-over!!!

marina said...

very you Micki! Love the new look.

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

I love the new look, it fits.

Anonymous said...

Hi Micki! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog (blogs 22, 24) during the OWOH hop!
Your blog is great!

~Spike
from Chilliwack, BC, Canada

Fleurette said...

Love the makeover, the header is awesome!!

quilary said...

So gorgeously green and Irish - I love it.

Mama Spark said...

It is just adorable, Micki!! I LOVE those sheep. MS out did herself on this one!!!

Barb said...

Oh....I love your new look...!!

Mary said...

Great Blog Make Over. I collect sheep so I realy like it.

KatieQ said...

I just love Madame Samm. She does a fabulous job at Stash Manicure and has created a wonderful new look for your blog. What would all of us do without her?

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I love you new look! Madame Samm has a magic touch!

SewCalGal said...

Oh Micki, I love your new look. Definitely perfect for you and so much easier to read. Just delightful.

Samm is definitely making our blogging quilting world so beautiful and fun!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Daffycat said...

Oh, I love it Micki! It's so perfectly "you!"

Gretchen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look of your blog. It is wonderful. Oh and the sheep button!!! She is so talented and really captures a quilter's essence doesn't she?

insurance quotes. said...

Very quite!she does good work,
I never had Word Ver. Setting on mine. Used to have Comment Ver. Setting. Eliminated that, and have had no problems.