Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winner of OWOH


Paula from Serendipity has won my giveaway prize. I am so happy for her. She mentioned that her baby's room was decorated with sheep, so her baby was destined for this lovely Irish sheep.Paula, of course, can use the book and share the chocolate with her husband. Congrats again Paula!

Thanks to everyone who entered. I was so happy to meet so many gifted and inspirational people, and I was thrilled to visit your wonderful blogs!

17 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Congrats to the winner!!

Barb said...

Lucky winner!!! Great giveaway!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Yeah....she will be so happy!

Smiles,
Kelly

Birgit said...

Oh wow -- you already have your winner! :) I will keep my comments open until midnight and then find my winner. I am already excited. :) And -- congrats to Paula!

Villa-loredana said...

Lucky winner, and as I have said the lovely prize. Nice afternoon to you an Joe. Loredana

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Paula!
I have one I found in the thrift, it was made in scotland.

Debbie

Wacky Woman said...

Lucky girl!

crafty creations said...

Many congrats to the very lucky winner x Hilda

Teresa said...

Hello fellow One World One Heart Adventurers... Please travel to my blog for a brief announcement....
be sure to read the whole announcement today.... thanks and please stay in touch.

http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Carns at Delightful Whimsy

"Creating a Tangible Happiness" http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/



"Kindness is not an inconvenience to be avoided, but a characteristic to be embraced"


contact me: emailwhimsy at yahoo dot com

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats to Paula! I know she is thrilled! And it was SO much fun! ♥♥♥

Soggibottom said...

Very huge congratulations to the winner. :-) x x x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Great giveaway. I wanted to let you know you have received one of my floral collages. They are the first four shown on the OWOH giveaway and three of them are shown on my latest post. I have no idea what happened to the fourth one. Anyway, you may choose one.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Sweet Micki!!! Oh dearest, YES, YOU ARE A PART OF MY JOURNEY at Rabbit Hill, the little brick house in Minneapolis! Come dearest, have a cup of tea with me in my salon......best wishes precious! Anita

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

congratulations to paula...enjoy the fab prize...dzintra

stock trading said...

Congratulations to Paula! I wanted to let you know you have received one of my floral collages. They are the first four shown on the OWOH giveaway and three of them are shown on my latest post. I have no idea what happened to the fourth one.

Paula said...

Micki! Oh, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM JUST THRILLED! I know my baby boy will just love this sweet sheep! We are so lucky!!

I am so sorry about taking so long to thank you. I'm not sure what happened to your original email notice to me, but I can't find it...even checked my spam filter, but no luck! I am so grateful, and I hate that it's been so many days to THANK YOU for this wonderful giveaway! I simply can't wait!

Thank you for getting in touch with me again when you didn't get a reply from me. i REALLY AM SO SORRY! I'll send you my address in a separate email.

With kind regards and grateful heart,
Paula

Sunshineshelle said...

Howdy, just calling around, saying Hi to some of the people that visited during OWOH & also checking on blogs I didn't get to as well as I needed another week!!! I got sidelined by actually reading the blogs too LOL, wow love to get to Ireland for a visit, been to Scotland twice (hubby) but me, I've a splash of the green, although most were bought to Australia as convicts LOL, anyhows...nice to meet you & congrats to your winner!!!