Sunday, January 11, 2009

Five Things

I was tagged by http://poshandtrendy.blogspot.com/ , so here it goes with my Five Things.


Five Things in My Bag:
1. pink cell phone
2.keys to house
3. eye glasses
4. pen
5. little notebook

Favorite Things:
1. Joe
2. My dogs
3.our new home
4.quilting
5.machine embroidery

Five Things I Always Wanted to Do:
1. Visit England
2.Visit Scotland
3. Climb Muckish Mountain
4. Get married again in Gretna Green
5.Go to Disney World in Paris


Five Things I'm Currently Working On:
1. Doing machine embroidery for my geisha quilt
2. Finishing my Christmas House Block Quilt...I know I am late.LOL
3. Planning for my star quilt
4.Knitting a cabled bag
5. Getting our new home organized...still a couple of things to do


Five People That I am Tagging:
1. Erica at Five Reasons: http://5-reasons.blogspot.com
2.Kath at Railway Cottage: www.railwaycottage.blogspot.com
3. Phyllis at Spin, Knit, and Life: http://spinknitandlife.blogspot.com
4.Belinda at Brown Dirt Cottage: http://browndirtcottage.blogspot.com
5. Dzintra at Dzintra Stitcheries: http://dzintrastitcheries.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Thank You Micki...will get to it in a few days!!! Dzintra

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Thanks Micki for visiting Owl blog...I so enjoyed your comment and I hope you come over again. I love the music on your blog, who is it? When I was in California, we used to go to an Irish pub and listen to folk music every Friday night. I really developed an appreciation of all that is Irish. I visited Ireland when I was 20, my sister and I rented a horse and buggy (caravan)for a few days (north of Cork). What an experience! Beautiful green Ireland.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Ps You should read my post about quilting. I think it fits with your interests.

Jo-Anne said...

That was fun to learn a little more about you!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day! :):):)

ceecee said...

Dear Micki -
I was so thrilled to have a reader from Ireland! Would you believe that we lived just across the river from each other in the states - I grew up in Hamilton, a suburb of Trenton! Such a small world. I have always wanted to go to Ireland, and will some day. Love your taste in books and music! I am in awe of people who can sew and all that that entails. Just amazing. Fire up the peet and keep warm!
Catherine

Four Smiles said...

I like all of your five things Micki, thanks for tagging me, I have completed mine, it was fun!
Cheers Erica

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Hi Micki,
Just got back home so I'll be working on the tag. Thanks for thinking of me.
How's the sewing machine working?