Friday, January 30, 2009

The Spreader of Love Award


Today, my friend Dzintra gave me The Spreader of Love Award...You are supposed to pass it on to 5 people...I may break the rules a bit and send it to one more...LOL....I love spreading love around. Thanks so much! It is a rainy and cold day here, and that award was just what the doctor ordered. When I showed Joe, we were reminded of Valentine's Day and how close it is. We talked about buying each other gifts and that is something nice to look forward to. I love anything to do with hearts, so that will be fun. Speaking of hearts, I entered a Heart Swap with some friends in my Friendship Group which evolved from my Sylvia Bridal Sampler Group. I have a bunch of hearts to make for that, but I get a lovely wall hanging from all the hearts that I will receive, which will remind me of love every time I look at it.

Oops, I went a bit off of topic, so back to what I need to do...I am giving the Spreader of Love Award to the following:
1. Kath at http://www.railwaycottage.blogspot.com/





6.Pat at Poshandtrendy.blogspot.com


Visit those blogs when you can, as they are great!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Thankyou kindly my Celtic lovely! Dzintra promises me the hearts are made of cyber-chocolate! I see you are getting rained on again today, best snuggle up with your Valentine in front of the fire today! love Kath

Maggi said...

Thank you so much Micki. Will acknowledge it when I get chance to blog after this set of shifts. I'm sure the heart hanging will be lovely. Hope you both enjoy Valentine's Day. Maggi