
Yesterday, I was surprised to be given the Proximidade Award by Dzintra at http://dzintrastitcheries.blogspot.com/. This is a lovely award, as it means that this blog invests in and believes that blogging makes us close. I really do believe in that wholeheartedly. Proximidade translated to English means vicinity or neighborhood. I am so lucky to have formed friendships with bloggers like Dzintra from all over the world. I am happy to pass this award to others whom I have met.
1. Kath at http://www.railwaycottage.blogspot.com/
2.Phyllis at http://spinknitandlife.blogspot.com/
3.Anna at http://quiltmomsjourney.blogspot.com/
4.Katherine at http://quiltergoingbananas.blogspot.com/
5.Carline at http://ladyofmanycloth.blogspot.com/
6.Maggi at http://todreamtostitch.blogspot.com/
7. Pat at Posh and Trendy Blog at http://poshandtrendy.blogspot.com/
8.Anne Marie at http://americanquilterinireland.blogspot.com/
There are so many others that I could name.
Friendships cannot be bought, and I am fortunate to have made some wonderful ones through the many blogs that I have visited.
Much love and thanks again Dzintra!
6 comments:
It's a pleasure Micki...Dzintra xx
Micki,
Bless your heart. This is really a special award. And you my friend are very deserving of this award.
I believe like you that blogging is a way of bringing people closer and realizing how much we have in common. Thank you so much.
Thanks so much for the lovely award, You can't have too many friends (or too much money) as the saying goes. BTW, Maggie is my pup.
Carline
Aw Micki, thank you for passing on the award. You most certainly deserve it, you are a wonderful blogger and so giving. We are going to miss having you with us next weekend, but Cathi has already stated that this needs to be again! Bye
Thankyou Micki. Like you I have made some lovely freinds via Blogging and I thank you for the ladies you have introduced me too. Thankyou so much for the award, you are a true freind, love Kath
It's so funny Micki - I woke up this morning and was thinking to myself, "Isn't it nice that when I go on my blog it feels as though it's a little international neighborhood!" And then I come here and see the word Proximidade, which I noticed is the subject of Dzintra's post as well! I didn't know this word! Too funny! Another strange coincidence. Okay I'm off to visit Dzintra. Best,
Catherine
Post a Comment